Statue SSC Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOve the style the paints and the sculpting but the pose is really weak. I mean if you dont know who Storm is and you see this piece you would just think its a punk rock black chic. Wish she was doin a little somethin "Stormy" not tiptoeing around. I know its true to the artists work but come on,,,

I agree 100%. The pose is the only thing that kills this piece for me. Otherwise I think the piece is really good. Love the way the leather looks so real in this piece.

I'll just wait for the AH! comiquette and hope it turns out good. If Miller sculpts it, I have faith that it'll turn out great. That man flat out sculpts the sexiest women seen in polystone.

LOve the style the paints and the sculpting but the pose is really weak. I mean if you dont know who Storm is and you see this piece you would just think its a punk rock black chic. Wish she was doin a little somethin "Stormy" not tiptoeing around. I know its true to the artists work but come on,,,

The art screws the final statue as the pose looks weird. Skipping this line.

That would have been interesting...and inaccurate, because she didn't have her powers during most of the period she had the mohawk. But I'm sure you already knew that. right?

I do know she have power and is seen flying in the first issue(1of 12) of Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars. Bad ass hair cut with powers. God I was ghetto poor back then. Missed all the issue. Only thing I know is the Hulk saved their puny little behind from being crushed by a mountain. Maybe I'll put up a spolier for you guys who missed too? LOLz!!!! Maybe after I finished reading all the issues.

Re: SSC Storm Comiquette Delayed

If Anyone cares....

Delay Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***
_
Item name: Storm - Women of Marvel Comiquette Exclusive
Item #: 2001161
Item price: $199.99
NRD (Non-Refundable Deposit): $20.00 per item
_
Dear Valued Collector,
_
Thank you for your pre-order of the Storm - Women of Marvel Comiquette Exclusive!
_
Sideshow just learned that due to factory scheduling with the Chinese New Year we will not be receiving this item in February as planned._ Please disregard any “processing alert” email you may have received as we are NOT going to be processing orders tomorrow on 2/08/12._ We are very sorry for the delay, and look forward to getting orders processed next month in March!
_
Once we have a firm arrival date, we will send our standard “item arrival” and “processing alert” emails to let customers know the new processing schedule for this item._ Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call 855-SIDESHOW if you have any questions._ We appreciate your order!
_
Best regards,
_
The Sideshow Processing Department
_
Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 9

Easy pass on this one.

2000_joaquin_phoenix_gladiator.jpg

Sue Storm Commiquette

A pretty underrated statue, i think this is one of sideshow's finest.

She is basically an addition to the "women of marvel" line in which includes the she hulk and storm.

Be sure to view my youtube review of her here! [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fyyGSbmkzY&list=UUugbpA0LIcnwwdoEMu_Wnfg&index=10&feature=plcp[/ame]

87B0D.jpg

utp5E.jpg

mHLzU.jpg

not a popular statue and didnt sell well, but i have seen this in person at midtown comics and she's actually very well done, the face/paint is close to perfect. Considering the normal sideshow marvel crap, this is worth consideration if the price is good.

This one will end up being found for pretty cheap down the road. I don't see it being sought after or valuable.

i like this statue. there is something with her pose and costume that intrigues me.

but i will wait further down the line to get her with a better price.... no rush since there is no love for this statue anyway.

Back