Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in today. Here are some quick crappy pics.

hh1.jpg

hh2.jpg

hh3.jpg

hh4.jpg

For some reason, I find the face sculpt very unsettling. No idea why. I love it.

great pics.............the vodka bottle is the clencher

kind of a gory "trading spaces" dan akroyd santa...:lol

The suit is disgusting - I recoiled taking it out of the box I was afraid it was going to be gritty and oily.

When I first read this, I thought Dave was dripping with hyperbole here.

St. Nick arrived today and I was wrong. It is that good. Anybody that canceled is gonna be sorry they did.

look out..........hes dead drunk & stole a harley.......:horror
ssds1.jpg

fits in rather well with the rest of the freaks..:D
ssds2.jpg

a lil' closer
ssds3.jpg

I have to say that Dead Santa is my favorite of the line - he's just perfectly delicious!!! :D

The sculpt on him is so amazingly good, I can't stand it! He may be my favorite until the Prophet arrives. Maybe he'll stay my fave.

We'll see!

Mine is waiting for me at home, and I won't be there for days... :monkey2

I got my Santa today. :blissy They did a great job on this one, the suit even feels dirty. I didn't think he would be a small fellow. I like that we now have different sized zombies. I changed the clothes on mine already. Now it is like he's a rebel teen with a tattoo. I will borrow my dads camera in a few days, and I'll take pictures.
The only problem I had was that his right arm is really loose. But I made a temporary fix.
:gun :drool

Even though some of the accessories are reused, for some reason I really don't mind with this line. They just add to the personality. Then the detail in the suit is absolutely the epitome of distress. Looking at it, your brain just makes you want to believe it smells like dead @$$. It's these and the little extra details like the "Born to Lose" tattoo that make this guy such a great addition.

great pics josh...................damn !!! that is one ugly mutha f.............:D

:lol......BAD SANTA !!!!!....that is freakin' awesome........:lol

oh man i almost hit the floor. love the zombie horde as well (yes i said horde......as in group..:D..........but the elf péripatéticienne isn't bad either...:monkey3

dead santa zombie went from wino to street junkie zombie quick like.

Back