Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better. I get the whole "cheesey" beard thing, but I think they went a bit too cheesey. Yours looks much more like the one in the kid photo.

What did you use? It doesn't look like cotton.

Still in the "experimental" stages, but what do you guys think?

SANY2423.jpg

SANY2424.jpg

What do you douches think?

That's exactly what I was thinking about and what was needed to make the beard look better.

Was this from cotton balls, or an old person's pubes?

I'm still futzing with it, but it looking 100 times better, imo. I hated the other beard. I actually used the cotton that came in the gift bag. Heres another pic, added a little blood. Doesnt look good in the pix, looks to puffy or something, but look much better in person.

SANY2427.jpg

SANY2426.jpg

The camera picks up to much detail that doesnt seem apperent when looking at it in person.

That's exactly what I was thinking about and what was needed to make the beard look better.

Was this from cotton balls, or an old person's pubes?

:lol:lol:lol

Everytime this time of year I want to get into this line. The Santa came out perfect and I like what ya did King!

Looks good King! Cannot wait to get this one. He's awesome and actually JDad is excited about this one too. :lol

It's funny how many people were complaining when it was up for preorder that he wasn't "zombie" looking enough, now everyone is tripping over each other to complement it and saying it is one of the best of the line. :lol

Mine should be here today!

It's funny how many people were complaining when it was up for preorder that he wasn't "zombie" looking enough, now everyone is tripping over each other to complement it and saying it is one of the best of the line. :lol

I know. That stuff always makes me laugh.

Can't wait for this to get here but makes me even more excited for the prophet.

UPS just delivered mine. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Anyone else notice that on the shipping box it's labeled as "Subject 1225"? For a second I thought they'd sent the wrong figure. :lol

UPS just delivered mine. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Anyone else notice that on the shipping box it's labeled as "Subject 1225"? For a second I thought they'd sent the wrong figure. :lol

That was my suggestion on his number :lol 12 06 is St. Nick day, and obviously 12 25 is Christmas.

Anyone else notice that "Shay", the Babysitter's real name, is on the naughty list?

How did you do it? Did you glue the stuffing from Santa's sack onto the original beard?

No I didnt glue it, it pretty much just stick to it and stays there. No need for gluing. Just used the original beard and a place holder.

It's simply the flavor of the moment.
Although I want one, I still can't see this as a traditional movie Zombie. Subject 5 is still my favorite.

Back