Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mormon.jpg

Pretty much all of the retailers that carry Sideshow are cheaper. This isn't anything new.
Sigh... As if I wouldn't know. Retailers being cheaper, that may be so for the US. In Europe it's quite a different story. Most retailers here add the shipping and tax to the retail price which makes the items most of the times more expensive or close to what one would pay with shipping and taxes straight from SSC. So, no benefit for the EU collectors to buy from local retailers. Occasionally there's an exception. And, SSC exclusives are very rarely offered by EU retailers. Although it happens. For a fitted price of course.

Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is on the naughty list!

:banana:banana:chew:chew

:lol........that was what i was gonna ask.....if there were any freak user names on the list..............if there isnt............there should be....:monkey3

Just got mine. Absolutely one of the best. Love it. Its currently my wife's favorite.....although she is really looking forward to the Street Prophet.

Zombies046.jpg

Zombies047.jpg

Zombies048.jpg

Zombies049.jpg

Zombies050.jpg

Me too....I'm honestly having a tough time deciding whether to do the whole Mall Santa thing or just have the pieces separated.....its really a great figure.

Nice pics Mike. I think it looks good with the beard displayed.

I was just going to post the opposite, leave beard down around his neck. Maybe beard could be made to look a little more realistic with some cotton ball fluff or something.

couldn't find a clip with the whole scene, but in honor of Santa boozing it up...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IsRM2FMEjJA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IsRM2FMEjJA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Still in the "experimental" stages, but what do you guys think?

SANY2423.jpg

SANY2424.jpg

What do you douches think?

Back