Storm - white costume EXTREMELY limited exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Err... I check this site often but had to work. Errr... I'm going to try to get on the WL. I don't see it? Is there a WL? Come on 150??? For real? If it was 350 I would not miss this. But 150?? So SS is now coping pcs? 150 is unreal. Crap! I'm going to keep checking for a WL.

i love low edition,are more exclusives

i hope cable pf ex will be only 150-200 :exactly:

i like 150200 even 350-500 but no 1500 or 2000 pcs

It's a great sculpt and all (I own the reg), but I gotta ask, is this white costume even comic-accurate? I've only ever seen this on the bishoujo variant...

It's not comic accurate but it looks great none the less.

That it does, congrats to those who got her!! IMO, it's a step up from a simple repaint...the white cape needs work too! :clap And the ridiculously low ES? Well worth the price tag.

However, still slightly bummed that Red Sonja has yet to be revealed. :dunno

Err... I check this site often but had to work. Errr... I'm going to try to get on the WL. I don't see it? Is there a WL? Come on 150??? For real? If it was 350 I would not miss this. But 150?? So SS is now coping pcs? 150 is unreal. Crap! I'm going to keep checking for a WL.

You are the fakest guy I know on here man... "I want low ES on EVERYTHING"..."150 on EVERYTHING" ... "Back to the good old days of collecting"......: when it happens and you miss out you lose your ****. Even worse "I am done I through collecting... selling all my ****... I am SO FREE.......... Wait? A Low ES.......TAKE MY MONEY SSC... where is the Waitlist:gah::gah:"

Honestly, you are a total phony man... I can't believe I bought into your crap for SO long.

For those who TRULY would have wanted this to go in their collection because they LOVE the character, but missed out... I am truly sorry

You are the fakest guy I know on here man... "I want low ES on EVERYTHING"..."150 on EVERYTHING" ... "Back to the good old days of collecting"......: when it happens and you miss out you lose your ****. Even worse "I am done I through collecting... selling all my ****... I am SO FREE.......... Wait? A Low ES.......TAKE MY MONEY SSC... where is the Waitlist:gah::gah:"

Honestly, you are a total phony man... I can't believe I bought into your crap for SO long.

hey, it's called compulsive buying disorder :dance

No interest but I love the rush of a fast low ES sell out.

Agreed

No interest either, but I can see how a low ES gets people excited.

Agreed

For those who TRULY would have wanted this to go in their collection because they LOVE the character, but missed out... I am truly sorry

Totally agreed :)

Nice. So glad I didn't want this because for one I didnt see it until after it sold out & two I haven't got the money right now but beautiful piece & congrats to the 150 peeps who managed to get her :)

Yep, this is what I've been saying for a long time now.

Back