Storm - white costume EXTREMELY limited exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i recieve this morning through SS special express service,so fast :lecture

beautiful piece :yess:

d.png

Sintiacutetulo-6.png

:duff

Wait, what, you received this before I ordered it? :horror

I didn't pull the trigger. Ah well, I'm glad it sold out so quickly. Now I can stop agonizing over which version I should have in my collection. :lol I love the black costume too much to let it go and I didn't need two versions. Congrats to those who scored one!

I didn't care for the black costume sculpt so a repaint held no interest for me. I was tempted to buy the white to flip later on, but figured this didn't have the appeal. Grats to those who wanted this and got it. :)

I keep holding out hope that we are going to get a 1/4th classic Jean Grey Phoenix...but I get the sinking feeling that Sideshow is going to make her a 1/5th comiquette.

I didn't care for the black costume sculpt so a repaint held no interest for me. I was tempted to buy the white to flip later on, but figured this didn't have the appeal. Grats to those who wanted this and got it. :)

I keep holding out hope that we are going to get a 1/4th classic Jean Grey Phoenix...but I get the sinking feeling that Sideshow is going to make her a 1/5th comiquette.

SS seems to have forgotten what 1/5 feels like rotting in their warehouse. Remind them at every opportunity!

Err... I check this site often but had to work. Errr... I'm going to try to get on the WL. I don't see it? Is there a WL? Come on 150??? For real? If it was 350 I would not miss this. But 150?? So SS is now coping pcs? 150 is unreal. Crap! I'm going to keep checking for a WL.

How long did this thing last for sale? I was online in the afternoon for an hr then log off for approx an 1hr. Then it's gone? :gah: :gah: wow still 150 really?

Back