Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Major spoiler :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the trailer was good. Though I do think they are being deceptive as previously mentioned.

I'm excited.

When they decided to bring back the old cast, I hoped a seasoned, grizzled old Luke would instill fear not cower down in it.

Damn.

Children want him to make the right choice.

Teens and young adults want him to blow away his mom.

Parents want him to consider where's he's come to in life.

We’re talking about literally removing the gungans and Jake Lloyd from the entire movie

How come the Porgs and Ewoks get a pass but the Gungans don't?

The prequels brought an incredible expansion of the SW universe and its complexity. The Sith were so poorly developed in the movies before the prequels. They really fleshed out Palpatine who is arguably one of the best three characters in Star Wars. The dialogue about Darth Plagueis at the opera is gold.
They are poorly executed films with bad dialogue/acting, but there is still a lot of good that came from them. Incredible ideas, lore development, designs...
The bonus features are really worth a watch. Not as good as LOTR but man, they truly give the movies a new dimension.

Also, without the prequels, we don't have Clone Wars, and Clone Wars really fleshed things out even more (not all episodes are good ofc but there is really some awesome stuff in that show).

Word.

If the galaxy is big enough for cute it's big enough for non-cute (and in the case of Jar Jar, annoying).

You've got a point there.

It isnt just annoying.... i can take annoying.
They are hideous, cringe worthy, gross, sound like garbage....

How come the Porgs and Ewoks get a pass but the Gungans don't?

Word.

Kind sir who is giving Porgs a pass we still haven’t seen the movie yet.

Do not confuse forum humor with acceptance.

Now they can turn out to be even worse than the Gungans (highly doubt that though) and Ewoks or they can be the best of the indigenous SW creatures.

Personally my wife and son find them cute as they do Ewoks but they’ve never liked the Gungans.

Who said ewoks got a pass they ruined an otherwise stellar movie. Sure as a kid i didnt mind them but as an adult i cant stand any of the nub nub parts in rotj ...killing storm troppers with rocks give me a break they should have been blasted to smitherings. Too bad the empire didnt have flame trippers back then, bbq some ewok.. sounds tasty

I'm 100% confident that Porgs will easily go hand-in-hand with Gungans, Ewoks, and those poopy camels in TPM.

The thing that most fascinates me about TLJ is if they will be able to resurrect Phasma as a cool villain... and we will all forgive her appearance in TFA. Or will her 'clash' with Finn simply feel forced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back