Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AOTC was painful on first viewing.

I cringed in both TPM and AOTC....well....during ROTS too lol

TFA will never be AOTC bad and I am no fan of JJ Abrams whatsoever.

You lie....like a dirty carpet

That dialogue was painful! Then riding that tick, then the Anakin wet dream scene! If they were to cut out all of the parts with Anakn and just focus on Obi Wan it would be a better film.

That dialogue was painful! Then riding that tick, then the Anakin wet dream scene! If they were to cut out all of the parts with Anakn and just focus on Obi Wan it would be a better film.

I firmly believe that if thrown enough money at them Disney could make really good SW movies out of them.....did I mention ALOT of money!

But we’re talking about actors returning for major reshoots and new cgi.

We’re talking about literally removing the gungans and Jake Lloyd from the entire movie, creating new creatures, adding new space battles AND most importantly changing Anakins age in the entire trilogy!

They would make a ton of money though, I would rather see that than more stand alone films.

Imagine the PT matching the quality of this TLJ trailer!

The restoration to end all restorations.

Love the trailer especially after the weak first one. So pumped for the movie now. Need to remove the terrible memory of Rogue One from my brain as my last Star Wars theater experience.

e9fc63cc714fb6a92113d53543ba9f7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I don’t understand what Star Wars fans want. I remember people hating on that darth Vader scene cause it looked like a video game . What? That how darth Vader should always fight.

Certain people are never happy with anything.

Trailer seemed pretty great to me. I raged out a bit at the concept of vader-lite taking out mommy as well

Rogue One was a boring movie. Didn't care about ANY character, i could go on and on. Only good part was Vader.

Loved the TLJ Trailer! Can't wait for DEC.

Yea it was. But hey I’m a guy who likes revenge of the sith as my fav so I’m probably a horrible Star Wars fan. I know liking anything from pt is considered treason to very hardcore fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back