Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 100% confident that Porgs will easily go hand-in-hand with Gungans, Ewoks, and those poopy camels in TPM.

Comic relief, hopefully porgys dont get as much screen time as gungans and ewoks. If they do it doesnt matter how good the rest of the movie is, these scenes will drag the whole movie down. The trailer itself has enough porg for me, but i fear that porg will show up more as it seems its chewies new buddy

Who said ewoks got a pass they ruined an otherwise stellar movie. Sure as a kid i didnt mind them but as an adult i cant stand any of the nub nub parts in rotj ...killing storm troppers with rocks give me a break they should have been blasted to smitherings. Too bad the empire didnt have flame trippers back then, bbq some ewok.. sounds tasty

For me it’s actually the opposite.

As a kid I was pissed at the Ewoks.

As an adult I just give them a pass now because my wife says Awwwwwww so adorable.

Nah they still piss me off lol.

I stand corrected! :D

It’s all good :duff:

So, anybody going to the Last Jedi fan event? Seriously? $36 per ticket and all you get is a free pack of trading cards, popcorn and a soda. :lol

At least with the Thor 3 fan event i’ll be able to see the BP trailer and maybe even the IW trailer.

Marvel producer Esposito said the IW trailer isn’t ready yet but they’re just messing with the fans building up the anticipation and hype i’m sure they’ll play it. :pray:

But this SW one is super lame.

I too hated the Ewoks as a kid but have grown to accept them. Gungans never bothered me and Porgs, well, infinite diversity in infinite combinations and all that.

But I unequivocally hate Baby Groot. Just call me a grumpy old man.

I always hated Ewoks and still do.

When Lucas said he wanted to replace the Teddy Bear with them, that was it. That's why they were in the movie.

You know I have to give it up to Disney for how they handled their trailer schedule.

Not one fan is asking for another trailer everyone seems satisfied with the teaser and this trailer.

Everyone is saying they’ve seen enough to carry them over for the next 2 months.

I agree, I don’t need to see another frame of footage i’m good.

If Vader can be redeemed I’m sure kylo can too; Star Wars is weird like that you can be a murderous bastard for decades but if you suddenly have a change of heart and help kill the other bad guy then all your bad deeds are forgiven and you get to become a jolly good force ghost in force ghost heaven. Kylo killing his father was really bad I admit but What Vader did over his lifetime was much worse; the only other person kylo killed the whole movie was the old dude in the beginning he let Poe and Rey live; Vader would have killed them both and their kids too if they had any

Last edited:
It took Han dying for Kylo to understand he's a failed Dark-sider. His death was integral in Kylo's turn.

If Vader can be redeemed I’m sure kylo can too; Star Wars is weird like that you can be a murderous bastard for decades but if you suddenly have a change of heart and help kill the other bad guy then all your bad deeds are forgiven and you get to become a jolly good force ghost in force ghost heaven. Kylo killing his father was really bad I admit but What Vader did over his lifetime was much worse; the only other person kylo killed the whole movie was the old dude in the beginning he let Poe and Rey live; Vader would have killed them both and their kids too if they had any

Kylo is basically Vegeta...if you know Dragon Ball Z. A villain who eventually becomes an anti hero, and finally a hero with an edge.

However, there's one big difference, Kylo just killed Solo, and he's already going soft...softer? Too quick, imo.

Han sacrificed himself to help Kylo. That's why he said "thank you" because he had already told Han he didn't have the strength to do it.

Im just pissed off since trailers from disney have be known to eye candy the hell out of them and leave awesome scenes out of the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMAX poster.

3coszfmq5zqz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back