1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure looks to be -- the foot prints are in the same positions. Except it doesn't make sense for Crait Luke's feet to be in the prints (I'm possibly overthinking it).

It's probably Kylo's footprints as they changed ends at half time.

And yes, this is a common problem I've also found with HT stands. I usually heat them up with a hairdryer.

Same issue with every figure this stand comes with. Sandtrooper, snowtrooper, and deluxe Luke are all the same mold. All are very hard to get the post in the base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hairdryer approach worked, got him set up!

dbdf37e4b33c36b547f14ce2cfd802d9.jpg

Arrived today. I dig the figure overall but feel like the face sculpt could use some work. Regardless, I'm happy to have this figure as a representation of an older Luke Skywalker than Hermit Luke.

IMG_4784.jpg

Arrived today. I dig the figure overall but feel like the face sculpt could use some work. Regardless, I'm happy to have this figure as a representation of an older Luke Skywalker than Hermit Luke.

View attachment 486871

I know some have interpreted his use of the blue saber as taunting to kylo, but this would be so perfect with the ROTJ hilt. Regardless, very nice figure.

I know some have interpreted his use of the blue saber as taunting to kylo, but this would be so perfect with the ROTJ hilt. Regardless, very nice figure.

At some point, I?m gonna give him the ROTJ saber to mirror his appearance in The Rise of Kyle Ren comic - peak Luke!

The sequel trilogy put a lot of emphasis on that original blue lightsaber, ignoring the one he wields in Return of the Jedi.

It was shown in the Kylo flashbacks so it wasn?t ignored just as you said not as emphasized as the blue one.

I got that it just seemed quite unnecessary. It made sense going from Anakin to Luke, being passed on from father to son. It didn't really make sense to me that it was then passed on to a Jedi of no relation.

I loved the part where Rey passed it to Kylo while he was fighting the Knights of Ren. At that point, it was full circle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ancient figure finally arrived today.

The first order of business was to remove him from the Sequel Trilogy, because I've consigned it to the "It-Never-Happened-Department".

I had to dispense with the stand since it's so scene specific. As it resembles blood on snow it was a simple solution to give it to the wounded, Wampa attack Luke, and pretend it's the cave floor, bloody from feeding time:

50137007722_0abd71ffc7_o.jpg

50136771001_3feb7e57a3_o.jpg

Luke 'Crait' got Jedi Luke's stand instead. The figure also allowed me to kill two birds and at last remove Ahch-To Luke from the Sequels. I always thought he was a great looking figure of an older Luke, but the hobo outfit was a constant reminder of the story that never happened. With Force projection Luke's cloak I think he looks less like a vagrant drop-out, and more like a Jedi on a mission:

50136770981_e89acf9c4b_o.jpg

The Force projection sculpt is so youthful I'll shoehorn him into the period of The Mandalorian as a 28-29 year-old Luke, and just assume that the years spent under the twin suns took their toll. :lol

The Force projection sculpt is so youthful I'll shoehorn him into the period of The Mandalorian as a 28-29 year-old Luke, and just assume that the years spent under the twin suns took their toll. :lol

Good idea. After all, look what the sunlight did to poor Obi-Wan between Episodes III and IV.

He does canonically wear this outfit when he was younger (Rise of Kylo Ren comic), so he really could've been wearing it during that time. :)

He does canonically wear this outfit when he was younger (Rise of Kylo Ren comic), so he really could've been wearing it during that time. :)

Worth reading that comic too, even if you didn't like the Sequels. Some grade A Luke action in there.

Gotta say I wasn't stoked on this figure when I first got it, but it's grown on me quite a bit. Has a nice shelf presence. Sculpt isn't as good as hermit Luke, but figure overall is nice.

Worth reading that comic too, even if you didn't like the Sequels. Some grade A Luke action in there.

Gotta say I wasn't stoked on this figure when I first got it, but it's grown on me quite a bit. Has a nice shelf presence. Sculpt isn't as good as hermit Luke, but figure overall is nice.

Kylo never happened either, but I just downloaded the four comics. I'll have to imagine he's Anakin Solo. :wink1:

I like the black and white colour scheme, a call back to his Return of the Jedi appearance. It would probably look better with black leather boots, rather than the old Tatooine puttees.

Back