1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SW fans attempting to make SW logic make sense:

giphy.gif

I hate fedex right now. This guy is coming from BBTS and it?s been almost a week and half it?s been in transit....

Yeah, I’m in the same boat, BBTS is in Wisconsin, I’m in Illinois, the package went from Wisconsin to Minnesota to Chicago, now it’s back in Wisconsin and supposedly it’ll be here Monday. I usually have better luck with BBTS when I pay extra and make them ship UPS but I forgot this time.

Yeah, I?m in the same boat, BBTS is in Wisconsin, I?m in Illinois, the package went from Wisconsin to Minnesota to Chicago, now it?s back in Wisconsin and supposedly it?ll be here Monday. I usually have better luck with BBTS when I pay extra and make them ship UPS but I forgot this time.

I feel like fedex and us mail are the worst! Ups I have had the best luck following second is DHL especially for international shipping.

my 2nd arrived from Popcultcha today.
��
Love this figure

Hey when did you order from Pop? I feel like my order has been on this status Cleared and awaiting international departure since May 5th and I originally ordered the figure back on April 22nd. Wondering what their processing time is like in COVID land right now.

Hey when did you order from Pop? I feel like my order has been on this status Cleared and awaiting international departure since May 5th and I originally ordered the figure back on April 22nd. Wondering what their processing time is like in COVID land right now.

Mail processing time in Australia has blown out immensely. A vast majority of air traffic is grounded and with everyone ordering online, volumes exceed peak Christmas with over 2 million parcels a day. I took me three weeks to get a package delivered from one major city to another.

I'm waitlisted on sideshow :banghead was always planning to pick this guy up but never figured he'd go so quick , do waitlist usually end up getting fulfilled or should I start looking on evilbay?

I just got in off the waitlist at SS for this figure so it does happen. Trying to work it into my budget today.

I opened this figure today, very impressed! However, the stand won't fit in the base - the hard plastic bottom part won't slot in.

Did anyone else have this issue? Any thoughts on how I could fix it? I?m concerned about damaging the stand!

b5f60b193a4d730b814b2fb4b8e75341.jpg

72068967a32f0851430b92424a0558df.jpg

I opened this figure today, very impressed! However, the stand won?t fit in the base - the hard plastic bottom part won?t slot in.

Did anyone else have this issue? Any thoughts on how I could fix it? I?m concerned about damaging the stand!

b5f60b193a4d730b814b2fb4b8e75341.jpg

72068967a32f0851430b92424a0558df.jpg

I had the same issue but I got it to work after some attempts. It takes some force, more than you expect. After a while of frustration my determination to get it connected overshadowed my fear of damaging the base.

You can also heat the hole with a hairdryer or heat gun to soften up the plastic. Then it will slide much easier into to hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happened on another HT figure I got recently. Just ended up switching with another post from a different HT strand.

Was it the same kind of post, or the thicker variety?

Had this exact problem with Deluxe Jedi Luke. Is the base the same mold?

It sure looks to be -- the foot prints are in the same positions. Except it doesn't make sense for Crait Luke's feet to be in the prints (I'm possibly overthinking it).

Back