Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That video gave me goosebumps, that video made me cry, that video made me happy.

John freaking Williams and a live orchestra played her theme as well as Main and Vader themes for the audience!

Now that's how you do a Celebration!

Last edited:
All up on YT now but unfortunately they had streaming audio/video problems during the JW orchestra concert segment, real shame too because when it worked it was awesome.

They also had the same AV issues during Fisher's daughter segment.

This really has been a great celebration so far.

IMG_4547.JPG

Last edited:
All up on YT now but unfortunately they had streaming audio/video problems during the JW orchestra concert segment, real shame too because when it worked it was awesome.

They also had the same AV issues during Fisher's daughter segment.

This really has been a great celebration so far.

View attachment 335998

SO cool. I hope he is in the movie.

Is it my imagination or is Christensen starting to look a bit like Sebastian Shaw? The circle is now complete...

So ****ing awesome.

24q5o3q.jpg

Hope to see them together at some point in this trilogy.

The meet already in the old trilogy 😜..

But yes, really cool. Iam so excited for Trailer 😍 or just teaser Trailer! I want to see pictures 😀

This is supposedly the best SW movie to date.(rumored.. And Rian could pull it off so not outta reach) Given that that TFA was a 7.5 at best, i hope TLJ tops the 8.5 marker then i will call it a win.

Only after they fitted the cybernetic legs.

Luke would have to die :eek:

Nah, man, Force Ghosts can commune with the living. Qui-Gon did it with Yoda and Obi-Wan & Obi-Wan did it with Luke.

I think we'll get a flashback scene where Luke talks to Anakin's ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back