Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney was smart to condense the celebration of the PT by focussing on one single componet which was the ROTS Opera scene with Ian and Hayden.

They know that even PT haters love that scene. :lol

Lucas should boycott celebrations and whatnot.....pics, videos whatever he looks so solemn.

I mean duuuude "If it makes you happy then why the hell you so sad..."

Just over two hours to go before TLJ panel starts guys!!!
1bdcec462f551752bdb6c9d5774f6151.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All up on YT now but unfortunately they had streaming audio/video problems during the JW orchestra concert segment, real shame too because when it worked it was awesome.

They also had the same AV issues during Fisher's daughter segment.

This really has been a great celebration so far.

attachment.php

You know mark's hand is all the way up hayden's ass.

"who's your daddy?"

The wave of ******** from SW fans tha Lucas witnesses has never been equalled. Don't blame him one bit.

It is indeed sad to hear so much praise to Fisher who was pretty much a meh actress of one role while readin' so much hate towards Lucas who created Star Wars, co-created Indiana Jones and ILM. Very-very sad... Nothing new tho.

I hope Hayden Christensen is in this new movie. It'd be the only reason for me to check it out.

It is indeed sad to hear so much praise to Fisher who was pretty much a meh actress of one role while readin' so much hate towards Lucas who created Star Wars, co-created Indiana Jones and ILM. Very-very sad... Nothing new tho.

Seriously, he can use his billions of $'s to wipe his tears.

The critics of today are ****.

And prequel hate is for the most part unwarranted but sadly deemed "cool" in this community. I was there for every midnight show from '99 - '05 and those crowds weren't hating anything nor obsessing about Midichlorians and sand.

Prequel hate is a stupid bandwagon that came after the PT was over and got worse and worse over time to the point that now its "funny" to make fun of George Lucas.

Lucas' resentment for this community is wonderfully valid.

The critics of today are ****.

And prequel hate is for the most part unwarranted but sadly deemed "cool" in this community. I was there for every midnight show from '99 - '05 and those crowds weren't hating anything nor obsessing about Midichlorians and sand.

Prequel hate is a stupid bandwagon that came after the PT was over and got worse and worse over time to the point that now its "funny" to make fun of George Lucas.

Lucas' resentment for this community is wonderfully valid.

It's childish. He made some ****** movies, and is sullen because people didn't bow down to his self perceived Artistic greatness.

I went opening night, and the next day for TPM, I liked some things about it, but for the most part, it was a big letdown. I went again the next day because I already had the tickets and was going with some friends. Lucas needed help, just like he did with the OT, and it shows.

Kathleen Kennedy had to cut off Mark Hamill. :lol

He was talking about having to buy comics and books, etc. to get a full story on Luke.

It's childish. He made some ****** movies, and is sullen because people didn't bow down to his self perceived Artistic greatness.

I went opening night, and the next day for TPM, I liked some things about it, but for the most part, it was a big letdown. I went again the next day because I already had the tickets and was going with some friends. Lucas needed help, just like he did with the OT, and it shows.

You sound like my brother. :lol

And I agree, although I didn't hate the PT because I wasn't a huge fan to begin with, so it's wasn't a big deal.

However, I saw them on tv recently, and they look terrible. They're like old video games with bad acting, but some of the action is kewl.

Maul is still cool, Annie in ROTS looks cool, and the Yoda vs Palp fight is entertaining, even if it's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back