Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VOrTQYE.jpg

Looking forward to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If Luke thinks the Jedi need to
Spoiler Spoiler:
then why is he
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm guessing she convinces him otherwise.

Looks like will be an Empire style outcome, bad guys winning, good guys on the run.

The music is great.

Hamill looks cool.

Poe is still a pilot.

Finn is still sleeping.

Kylon got a new haircut too feel pretty.

Visually, it looks really good.

Wonder if those ships spilling red crop-dust are terraforming a planet?

EDIT: nevermind, looks like they are headed for a wall of AT-AT walkers in the distance, so a battle strategy I guess?

They showed some clips of Huxx, Kylo with his scar. I'll try source the pictures

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The critics of today are ****.

And prequel hate is for the most part unwarranted but sadly deemed "cool" in this community. I was there for every midnight show from '99 - '05 and those crowds weren't hating anything nor obsessing about Midichlorians and sand.

Prequel hate is a stupid bandwagon that came after the PT was over and got worse and worse over time to the point that now its "funny" to make fun of George Lucas.

Lucas' resentment for this community is wonderfully valid.

True. Tired of the pt hate. Yea they weren't perfect nor ground breaking but dammit they extended the universe and revenge of the sith was a damn fine movie . If the acting was better it would of been better but yea.

not that impressed- nothing special but alot of flying aerial shots and same old space battles. RO trailers looked better to me. I know it's just a sneak peak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back