Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars Episode VIII (Dec 15th, 2017)

I heard all the scenes with Forest Whittaker in the Men's room are being re-shot so he's in the Ladies' room.

What's everyones final verdict on the F Awakens then? After the massive hype machine..

What's everyones final verdict on the F Awakens then? After the massive hype machine..

I still really like it, probably more than when I saw it for the first time. I was actually disappointed with it originally but have settled into a love affair with it acknowledging it's faults and the fact that it's a SW greatest hits. There is lots to love in there though, and really looking forward to VIII.

Ren's character and story (and driver's performance) made the movie for me.

Me too. I liked it a lot when I watched it in the theater, but after watching it a couple times more at home on blu, I found myself liking it even more each time. I particularly love Rey. I think her performance is great and there is such…joy throughout the movie. It’s a joyful experience. I love her interaction and relationship with Han too. It made the end particularly heartbreaking because of the relationship (father/daughter) they could have had.

I’ve only seen it a total of only 3 times so far!

Yeah, it's a joyful movie alright, in fact a rewatch tonight might improve my day.

Definitely a enjoyable experience. I rank it alongside Jedi I'd say at the moment, Excellent characterisation and interaction with everyone involved, in the film was hoping to see the original OT together but Mark wasn't even in the film really. :(

Why ask us? The only opinion that should matter to you is your own.

I think it ranks somewhere in-between Riddicks opinion and Best movie ever.

MCYcazE.gif

I enjoyed it on my 2 viewings but my Star Wars fandom is not what it once was. Who knows when I'll watch it again...well, OK, I'll probably watch it in the run-up to this film.

Luke hanging up his cloak confirmed. Retiring to Italy.

I like this new ''confirmed'' joke we've got going by the way

I was actually disappointed with it originally but have settled into a love affair with it acknowledging it's faults and the fact that it's a SW greatest hits.

Same here! I've come to terms with the ANH parallels, as it continues the "poetry" of the first two trilogies.

I rank it alongside Jedi I'd say at the moment

Me too! And ROTS, for that matter. Find it hard to separate the three, but ROTS is probably slightly behind.

Why ask us?

Cos this is a forum!

Luke wants to be home in time for Cleganebowl 2016. F---ing confirmed.

Why ask us? The only opinion that should matter to you is your own.

Because I'm interested in other people's opinions nothing wrong with that now is there? It's a great film, and I understand why JJ felt the option to have a similar approach to A new Hope. Restart of the franchise, Definitely will stand up with the others. The Falcon scenes where sublime, that's what we wanted.

Luke gets killed and becomes force ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back