Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars Episode VIII (Dec 15th, 2017)

Nicely done, George is great. Yeah Slightly advanced silverback.

Even if that was a problem, there's still plenty of (mainly adult) fans who haven't caught the animated series.

YEP me. Mainly because Filoni shafted Dark Horse Republic Comics Canon. THOSE were Clone Wars.

Yep, Dark Horse was good. But you can't blame Filoni, I doubt the decision was his to make. And Marvel Mk II has so far exceeded expectations.

Funnily enough, Leland Chee's last blog post before the reboot was arguing why it *wouldn't* have to happen.

YEP me. Mainly because Filoni shafted Dark Horse Republic Comics Canon. THOSE were Clone Wars.

Yup, those comics were incredible. Still have them all on my shelfs. Really, majority of the 90s/00s Dark Horse stuff was all great.

RUMOR: New Leaked Plot Details For STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII

Spoiler Spoiler:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/scif...ot-details-for-star-wars-episode-viii-a142676

Oh gawd :lol

My thoughts on what I just read in Kuats spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh gawd :lol

My thoughts on what I just read in Kuats spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If true that would be

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

However, the rumour, as always has to be taken with a bucket of salt. There's a rumour surrounding the rumour in the comments section of the link:

DarthMuppet - 6/17/2016, 5:13 AM The guy behind this so called "spoiler" is KY10REY and he is a well known fraud who pretends to be an insider. Basically, he's Supershadow 2.0. Pablo Hildalgo has already called him out for being both a liar and an idiot.

Can't verify that for truth or damage control.

I'm looking forward more to Rogue One, because

Spoiler Spoiler:

While you're here, RavenEye, do you have any update on the discounted replacement Indy ROTLA holster?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, there is this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, there is this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

with the film still a year and a half away, the thought of any of these "leaks" to be accurate is exTREEmly unlikely.

RUMOR: New Leaked Plot Details For STAR WARS: EPISODE VIII

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hate everything from those potential spoilers.

Well, there is this:

Spoiler Spoiler:
There was still doubt about this? I thought it was pretty obvious that the prophesy was misinterpreted by the Jedi.

There were no Sith anymore, so he did bring balance to the force, balance doesn't = peace or goodness.

I don't think it's necessary to retcon Anakin's birth, but I do like that they're going the "avatar" route with the chosen one.

I hate everything from those potential spoilers.
I don't dislike everything, but most of it still feels like fanfic, not pulpy at all.

There's entertainment in these spoiler, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back