Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars Episode VIII (Dec 15th, 2017)

Not muh type.

No, that's Mon Mothma that's a freak in the sack.

Nice Prequel twirls, spins and jumps there. Maybe it'll be revealed that she's the daughter of Darth Maul.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate the video because of the ******** PT moves. Really.

She looks gorgeous though

I'm hearing there's a massive scene being filmed in Ireland over the next two weeks, security is such you can't get within a mile of the location. Rumour is that Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley and... wait for it... Adam Driver will film the scene. Looks like Kylo Ren will catch up with old Luke and his apprentice :yess:

I'm hearing there's a massive scene being filmed in Ireland over the next two weeks, security is such you can't get within a mile of the location. Rumour is that Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley and... wait for it... Adam Driver will film the scene. Looks like Kylo Ren will catch up with old Luke and his apprentice :yess:

"The circle is now completed. Again. I was but a learner, now I am the master."...Live Die repeat LOL. I hope Han comes back like Spock lol

They are shooting this weekend only a few miles from where I live.
Should I try and infiltrate? A friend of a friend is in the sound department, my repeated calls, harassment and general annoyance hasn't paid off yet.
He needs an assistant for a couple of days, he just doesn't know it yet.

:lol

They are shooting this weekend only a few miles from where I live.
Should I try and infiltrate? A friend of a friend is in the sound department, my repeated calls, harassment and general annoyance hasn't paid off yet.
He needs an assistant for a couple of days, he just doesn't know it yet.

:lol :lol :lol

Have you tried stalking yet? :wink1:

No-Stalking_o_134514.jpg

What a ****ing great idea.

"Pizza delivery for Mr. Hamill"

:lol :lol :lol

Have you tried stalking yet? :wink1:

No.. but if the rumours are true that Adam Driver is gonna be at the location, god help him.. my missus will track him down somehow. She could be a professional stalker.

This story has been doing the rounds for a week or so. Theres more but i cant figure out spoiler tags on a tablet... sorry.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back