Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars Episode VIII (Dec 15th, 2017)

I'm not surprised. :lol

Although that might be considered a spoiler for some. :lol

Last edited:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Has the script for EP8 even been written yet?

Regardless, I doubt it, and if it just so happens to be true, they'll rewrite it since it got leaked so soon.

Weird, it doesn't bother me, it's just pretty funny.

Yeah, it's been written. They're almost halfway through filming the movie.

Still... this is nonsense.

Yeah, it's been written. They're almost halfway through filming the movie.

Still... this is nonsense.

Oh I got my episodes mixed up :slap

I don't know, it doesn't sound that bad to me.

I was thinking about it last night, and I almost came to dislike it when it occurred to me that Star Wars just became Avatar :lol but for some reason it doesn't bother me. Maybe I don't care that much about nuStar Wars anymore.

Reading the leaked plot, Leia actually sounds pretty badass.

NEW PIC!!!

rey-finn-cosplay-1.jpg

Ummmm if this is episode 8, why would she still bother using her pike and why would she go back to Jakku?

And why does the guy not look like Boyega? Is it just cause his face is contorted in the kiss?

Ummmm if this is episode 8, why would she still bother using her pike and why would she go back to Jakku?

And why does the guy not look like Boyega? Is it just cause his face is contorted in the kiss?

there might be something hidden in Jakku

Because it's not from the movie as was stated in the posts above.

We know nothing about the story- all leaks are fakes. At least I sincerely hope those aren't fakes...

Was it ever explained why Obi-Wan disappeared when killed, Yoda with his natural death, but not the others.

That reference to Qui-Gon at the end of ROTS relates to him discovering how to use the Living Force. I guess he teaches them, but it's never fully explained.

Was it ever explained why Obi-Wan disappeared when killed, Yoda with his natural death, but not the others.

It's simple. If you are taught how by someone else you merge into the force smoothly while at the same time retaining a full possession of consciousness. I.e. You just disappear.

But Quigon discovered the secret, on his own, upon death. So he was able to retain his consciousness but only enough to figure out how to gather strength enough to communicate. Presumably Anakin figured it out himself too.

And the best part is in Ep 9, they find out they are related. Sorry guys, but I have done some analysis of that pic, and based on the pigmentation on the woman alone or lackthereof I should say, this pic is legit. And of course, this is done Ala Abrams style. In the final movie, she will be digitally replaced with Poe in post

Can they at least be like 3rd or 4th cousins and not half siblings? It won't be as creepy then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back