Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars Episode VIII (Dec 15th, 2017)

b8318683313880b9640b74b5d222b834.jpg
aa536b8cf8332c4a8f0e2b2fc79dd414.jpg
25d47f68bacba4fc1e12d16a25f02366.jpg

Images from the Royal visit today.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

tumblr_mvux1uvODY1rwoghno1_400.gif

Don't mess with me Ink I wake up badly :lol

Ep VIII is sounding more non-SW by the day, but will it be better received than the prequels?

Star Wars: Episode VIII is a very different experience than filming The Force Awakens, according to Oscar Isaac. The actor, who plays Poe Dameron, says director Rian Johnson makes it feel like an "independent film," in contrast to J.J. Abrams' The Force Awakens.

"Rian Johnson is a friend of mine — he's going to make some weird thing," said screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan. "If you've seen Rian's work, you know it's not going be like anything that's ever been in Star Wars."

Ep VIII is sounding more non-SW by the day, but will it be better received than the prequels?

Star Wars: Episode VIII is a very different experience than filming The Force Awakens, according to Oscar Isaac. The actor, who plays Poe Dameron, says director Rian Johnson makes it feel like an "independent film," in contrast to J.J. Abrams' The Force Awakens.

"Rian Johnson is a friend of mine — he's going to make some weird thing," said screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan. "If you've seen Rian's work, you know it's not going be like anything that's ever been in Star Wars."

Don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back