Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a loyal SW fan I love the OT with the Original version release, that's the way it was done and the way we truly love it and that's where its true value resides!! just find useless the Special Edition additions...it's like trying to restore Da Vinci's Mona Lisa with Photoshop or Illustrator...I'm sticking to my DVD's!

Please include HD versions of the unaltered films :pray:
I agree but I really doubt we will see this:monkey2

This is the greatest statement ever

Clerarly 'Star Wars' is so huge they can make announcements about their announcements

Yeah, he says... but I still don't believe him :lecture

I can't imagine that a good copy of the originals isn't in existence somewhere in the world. If we can find most of the lost footage from Metropolis I have a hard time imagining SW is no more.

At the very least give me an anamorphic version of the series :huh

If they don't release the unaltered versions on Blu-Ray, my DVDs with the original version bonus discs will have to do for awhile.

I can't imagine that a good copy of the originals isn't in existence somewhere in the world. If we can find most of the lost footage from Metropolis I have a hard time imagining SW is no more.

:lecture :goodpost: :exactly:

:lecture.

Speaking of which, have any of you gotten those versions to work and if so have you made dvd's of it ? Or how does it work ? I get confused ...

I have Star Wars by him and I just burned it (mkv file) on a DVD and it works great on my blue ray player.

Just wait till the 3rd release of the movies on blu ray and he'll include it. Just to suck more money out of us. And like a good little sucker i'll be buying it again for the 3rd time. :slap
Why do you do this to us lucas? :gah: I mean seriously.

I have the original trilogy on 3 versions of VHS, original, THX versions, and the special edition. Have the Special Edition DVD first release, and just copied my friends original versions, I refused to have to buy the special edition again just to get those

Yeah for me:

VHS First printing
VHS Special Edition Printing
Laserdisc
DVD box set SE
DVD individuals originals

Back