Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me. I know I will get the whole nine disk set. It's in me. It's why I built my theater. So what if it's not perfect. It's damn near close.

Shoot, I remember the HD shots shown at the concert and was amazed.

I'm in. Anything to keep this memory alive for me and my kids as well as future generations.

I can watch whatever "extras" they include on YouTube and I've seen the crappy altered versions one too many times. If the OOT is not included then Lucas is an even bigger ____ than thought.

Sure JJJ85, PM me your address and I'll pop it in the mail to you :duff

And I found the box set I coveted of my brothers;
Star Wars Trilogy: Special Letterbox Collectors Edition

Sells for about $20 on eBay :lol

Is that the one that comes is the big box and has the film cel? I think it's about 8"x12"?

Not me. I know I will get the whole nine disk set. It's in me. It's why I built my theater. So what if it's not perfect. It's damn near close.

Shoot, I remember the HD shots shown at the concert and was amazed.

I'm in. Anything to keep this memory alive for me and my kids as well as future generations.

:( Forgot about those awesome HD shots at the concert... It would also be cool for my son to see them in HD when he watches them for the first time...

I'll probably end up getting the 9 disk set because I'm Lucas's (female dog) and I accept it. :)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mDHzlF4RWdo?fs=1&hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mDHzlF4RWdo?fs=1&hl=fr_FR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:panic:

Oooh! I can't wait to see this amazing CGI Jabba in HD:
ANH_Jabba01.jpg

He looks EXACTLY like he did in ROTJ. I don't know how Lucas does it, but it's a homerun.

:( Forgot about those awesome HD shots at the concert... It would also be cool for my son to see them in HD when he watches them for the first time...

It saddens me that if we want to show our kids the versions we grew up with, our only option is a crappy, non-anamorphic laserdisc transfer. The OT deserves better than that. :monkey2

Is that the one that comes is the big box and has the film cel? I think it's about 8"x12"?

Not sure, I know it comes with a book... I just really wanted the hologram when I was younger :lol

Not really exited about the Blu-Ray announcement... guess its cool you can buy them separately; but I don't really want to buy SE of the OT again and the PT is so flawed (and seems to get worse over time) that its hard to get excited about owning them in HD.

Although I'll still probably end up buying the whole damn thing :lol

And my grandkids I am sure. LOL. You know they were mazing.

I'll probably end up getting the 9 disk set because I'm Lucas's (female dog) and I accept it. :)

Uppp. $90 on Amazon. I already pre-ordered. :clap

BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to spend my money on this! I hope Lucas makes more changes. I've never liked how Yoda was such an obvious puppet. I hope he makes him into obvious CGI instead!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY, TEAM!

Oooh! I can't wait to see this amazing CGI Jabba in HD:
ANH_Jabba01.jpg

He looks EXACTLY like he did in ROTJ. I don't know how Lucas does it, but it's a homerun.

I know, but you know it... it does not define what the entire this was. I can live with what I get, cause I love the whole that much.

And they should digitally paint Boba's armor BLUE like Jango's! How amazing would that be!? And it makes more sense because Boba probably wanted to be like his father and wouldn't repaint his armor! OMG! WOW!

I just thought of something else!!!! Instead of going to Mos Eisley they should digitally render in Mos ESPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then instead of going to the cantina there, they could digitally insert the cantina as a sports bar at the PODRACING track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! WHO HAS THE NUMBER FOR LUCASFILM!!?!?!?

They should reinsert the scream as Luke falls down the Cloud City shaft thing. That was an amazing change that I didn't realize was needed but made so much sense! Maybe their computer broke and the scream was lost. They should just get Mark Hamill in to record a new one. Maybe have Darth Vader "force lift" Luke back up? Oh man, they need to re-shoot this whole scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark Hamill should start training NOW!

Nah, rather than reinserting Luke's scream, he should yell "Yippee!!" as he's falling. That would tie it in better with the PT :lecture

Back