Prop ANOVOS goes into Star Wars Costuming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pictures from the RPF of the quilted Kylo Ren Tunic makes me cry.
7924f764c88da973c0dba14175fea6c3.jpg
bb377bf9b63eff2ae482ec65554bc2ff.jpg
69ca7b7f461cb80a62fc1ad278c0a883.jpg

Not screen accurate and after all these delays...

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I've seen toilet paper more quilted than that!

I’ve been able to go to Galaxy's Edge three times and decided to treat myself with an early birthday present during my last trip.

Can anyone tell me if the general release comes with a stand or is it just for Disneyland?

73D42C4D-E465-4F4E-A1E4-001E6EED486E_zpsmittrgpl.jpeg

BC1D2367-392F-4DBE-AE41-B571ECB95FB6_zpsqbenci4t.jpeg

None of the ANOVOS products come with stands, as they're technically classified having the "costume" license whereas eFX still retains the "replica" license.

Disney probably directed them to make them specially for Galaxy's Edge.

I had personally theorized that some of ANOVOS's production capacity had been taken up by making products for Disney to sell at Galaxy's Edge. I didn't think it went as far as making special items like stands as well.

Did you get a box with that purchase? If so, did the stand and helmet come in the same box?

That’s what I was thinking too.

Both came in the same box.

5D9F469C-A030-4958-8F47-2CA2E53BDBD9_zpsy5r38uxo.jpeg

When leaving the park I noticed something was rattling around, got home and it was the stand pipes wrapped in paper, going back and forth.

The box is the same as a standard release from what I can compare, nothing about a stand.

I even contacted Anovos about three days before I went to make sure the helmet was made by them or if Disney got someone else to make one, but nothing.

I’m sure it’s ANOVOS. Disney has a number of their helmets for sale through Galaxy’s Edge. Even the TLJ Stormtrooper that people are still waiting for.

It’s interesting that it comes with a stand. The box does look the same as the premier helmet that was available for purchase outside the park.

I would consider picking up the TLJ FOTK helmet, but it costs nearly twice as much as from somewhere like Entertainment Earth. Which is weird because the Kylo Ren is only $50 more, which is fine since it even comes with a stand and it’s actually available.

Congrats on the pick up though. A great piece to have.

I have to say that I am pretty angry with anovos at the moment. I have emailed them 3 times in the last few weeks about an order I made in 2017 (TLJ first order helmet), but so far no response has been received. Especially because they recently posted messages that they would do P&R better. It appears that they do not fully keep their promise.

I also saw on Facebook that people in Diseney's Galaxy Edge TLJ had bought first order helmets from Anovos, so that's why I asked where my helmet is.

I have to say that I am pretty angry with anovos at the moment. I have emailed them 3 times in the last few weeks about an order I made in 2017 (TLJ first order helmet), but so far no response has been received. Especially because they recently posted messages that they would do P&R better. It appears that they do not fully keep their promise.

I also saw on Facebook that people in Diseney's Galaxy Edge TLJ had bought first order helmets from Anovos, so that's why I asked where my helmet is.

Ive written them 2 times within 2 weeks and no response here as well. Is there another avenue to reach someone there besides email? is there a number to call?

as an addition to my earlier message I saw today on the anavos site that the TLJ helmet is now expected between 1/7 and 30/9. Another delay in delivery 😩.

and answers to my previous mails by anovos ......... NOT.

I have mailed them 3 times again about the TLJ trooper helmet I?ve ordered in 2017, but still haven?t got a answer back. I don?t know if they learn from mistakes they made in the past, but this is not OK.

I have mailed them 3 times again about the TLJ trooper helmet I?ve ordered in 2017, but still haven?t got a answer back. I don?t know if they learn from mistakes they made in the past, but this is not OK.

I haven’t heard from them in months. Never order direct from them again.

But why did anovos send al these messages a few months ago, about how they hope to learn from there mistakes and they would do things better. It seems that nothing is changed at all.

Back