Star Wars Celebration V: August 12-15, 2010. Orlando, FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked the autograph price for Mark Hamill:

$125!!!!

Too rich for my blood, but I will try to attend his "rare on stage appearance" and found that this is his first U.S. Celebration appearance.

edit: Beat me to it, Darth Waller!

I still can't decide whether to go to this or not. Part of me is desperate to go, the other half is saying, it's gonna cost you 500 sheets just to get down there and then there's the hotel, the entry tickets and all the charges for meeting the folks. Which way should I go on this? AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

D
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

I still can't decide whether to go to this or not. Part of me is desperate to go, the other half is saying, it's gonna cost you 500 sheets just to get down there and then there's the hotel, the entry tickets and all the charges for meeting the folks. Which way should I go on this? AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

D

Do it!! You only live twice!!

D

Hey....You only live once. ;)

D

I just made the decision to go last Sunday. I figure I'll just cancel a couple preorders that I would've ordered to help off-set the cost of the trip. Now I can't freaking wait! :yess:

Ordered my 4-day ticket on Sunday. Got my hotel plans worked out. Got my plane reservations made. I'm ready! :banana

My thinking exactly, I wasn't going to go either because I kept thinking of the cost, but something like this isn't going to present itself too often. I'm stoked!

Welcome !!!!!
Always great to have another Freak along.

hhhhmmmmmmm,

now i'm leaning to the "oh well what the fudge" category!
Is there no one here that will help me to stop spending money on Star Wars? Anyone....... Anyone....... No?

OK,
I think we may have to get ourselves ready for a little convention!

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

hhhhmmmmmmm,

now i'm leaning to the "oh well what the fudge" category!
Is there no one here that will help me to stop spending money on Star Wars? Anyone....... Anyone....... No?

OK,
I think we may have to get ourselves ready for a little convention!

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Hell yeah!!!!!:hi5:

U gotta come to the party too! :rock

Back