Star Wars Celebration V: August 12-15, 2010. Orlando, FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been considering that $125 most of the day but I just can't make myself do it. And I'm very cool with that, but will be at the panel.

Hey buddy, from the CV page, if you click on Mark's image in the guests area:

Fans can meet Hamill in person in the Celebration Autograph Hall, run by Official Pix, where he is scheduled to sign autographs Friday and Saturday, with the possibility of extending to additional days. The actor is also scheduled for a rare appearance on the Celebration Stage.

Let's get in line now! :D

Hey felllow Star Wars Freaks, I think the schedule of events is posted, and none of us found it, but maybe this is it:

https://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Events/Schedule/

Gonna check it out right now! :D

edit: Yep, that's it. I just can't get the PDF to work properly even after installing the newest version. But the online versions are available for each day. These seem to have been up since the 13th, so with no announcement, we all missed it by a couple of days. I was only looking for information on getting the Trevas print, and found this.

Can you tell I'm excited for CV? :D

second edit: There are many gaps currently, mostly for all the main stages and such. They all show "TBA Soon!" But there is a lot of other information which will help us all begin our planning.

Can you tell I'm excited for CV? :panic: :panic: :panic:

third edit: Who's hanging out for the digital movie presentations each night? Looks like they run until midnight. Lot's of coffee for me. I know I'll be at the ESB screening, although maybe not, since that would probably coincide with the Freaks party.

Last edited:
Yeah, they're still working out schedule details. One of my panels has been moved about 17 times already. :lol

Hey felllow Star Wars Freaks, I think the schedule of events is posted, and none of us found it, but maybe this is it:

https://www.starwarscelebration.com/en/Events/Schedule/

Gonna check it out right now! :D

edit: Yep, that's it. I just can't get the PDF to work properly even after installing the newest version. But the online versions are available for each day. These seem to have been up since the 13th, so with no announcement, we all missed it by a couple of days. I was only looking for information on getting the Trevas print, and found this.

Can you tell I'm excited for CV? :D

second edit: There are many gaps currently, mostly for all the main stages and such. They all show "TBA Soon!" But there is a lot of other information which will help us all begin our planning.

Can you tell I'm excited for CV? :panic: :panic: :panic:

third edit: Who's hanging out for the digital movie presentations each night? Looks like they run until midnight. Lot's of coffee for me. I know I'll be at the ESB screening, although maybe not, since that would probably coincide with the Freaks party.

hmmmpp :tap

I usually just wing it at conventions....so I'll probably join you at a couple screenings.

Damn, I hope the screenings aren't during the Freaks party. :(

Carl, please let us know about your panel.

I just found the schedule as well, so I'm off to check it out. :banana

I didn't even get a reply :(

picard.jpg

Bam, make it so.

Why is Captain Pickard in my Star Wars Celebration V thread? :mad:

I get the reference, but don't screw up the vibe in this thread! :lol

Back