Star Wars Celebration V: August 12-15, 2010. Orlando, FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two more cereal boxes revealed.

cvgreedoscereal.jpg

cvvlixcereal.jpg

:lol....I'm so out of the loop with this convention.

Theres just so much info. I'm overwhelmed....so yeah....u guys will have to hold my hand on this one. :lol

Me too, somewhat. But mostly I just need info on autograph wait times and think I'm only going after Bulloch. Should I preorder the $20 auto ticket even if I don't know if I can score that awesome print for him to sign? Thoughts?

Tickets will be on sale there. OP is very efficient in their approach. You will be fine. I did not pre-order any.

Expect lines to be longest for Daniels, Fisher, Park and Kurtz.

The others should be fine.

I'll wait then until I'm at the show and have the print secured. Thanks for that. But if someone did want say Fisher, then it would be good to preorder right? The sight says you get priority in line if you do so.

Spectacular, may have to try for Hamill's autograph as well, although I"m not keen on waiting in a line a bazillion people long. But if he has a panel, I would definitely attend. Saw Fisher's at CIV, and it was a highlight for me, and only waited about an hour.

Back