Star Ace 1/6 - Harry Potter - Severus Snape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's listed as in stock at Big Chief Studios. Hopefully it won't be much longer now before the other UK retailers get him in. :pray:

Amazed at the apparent lack of interest in this figure. He's shipping now, and I had to dig this thread out of page four. Has no one ordered this? I though he would go pretty big especially with the passing of Rickman. Are we just not too impressed by Star Ace and this line?

image.jpg

Eh, looks okay. My interest in Star Ace has fallen off quite a bit now with all the delays, reworkings, off sculpts, and two sub-par figures. Hopefully Dumbledore and Hagrid get me more interested.

Eh, looks okay. My interest in Star Ace has fallen off quite a bit now with all the delays, reworkings, off sculpts, and two sub-par figures. Hopefully Dumbledore and Hagrid get me more interested.

I have no Star Ace figure yet. I'm considering buying Sirius (all reviews I saw seem cool) and Snape (I'm still undecided about this sculpt). Out of curiosity, which were the sub-par figures ?

Amazed at the apparent lack of interest in this figure. He's shipping now, and I had to dig this thread out of page four. Has no one ordered this? I though he would go pretty big especially with the passing of Rickman. Are we just not too impressed by Star Ace and this line?

Thought there might have been some in-hand pics up by now. Each to their own but I quite like this figure, plus Snape is my favourite HP character so I did pre-order him but am still waiting for him to arrive! :impatient: :gah:

Wasn't sure if anyone posted the Michael Crawford pics (cause I'm lazy), but some of these are stunning...

324image.jpg

91eimage.jpg

d1dimage.jpg

Favorite:

163image.jpg

ff6image.jpg

626image.jpg

Bonus

cfimage.jpg

Last edited:
...and now we watch this thread drop off the page again. I wonder if Star Ace will be around in five years with this level of excitement from their most likely customers.

Well...in order to keep costumers interested they have to at least stay consistent. They haven't. No one is pre ordering anymore cause we don't know what were getting anymore.

Back