SSE Mummy Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Monster said:
I will not be able to sleep tonight because I will be sitting waiting for my SSE Mummy to come tomorrow. :monkey5

He rocks Nick!!! Although, I officially give The Mummy PF figure the Award for most impossible to repack product that Sideshow has produced!!!!

occulum said:
well we all know these are gonna kick ass
Gee, no pressure... ;)

But, since this is a pictures thread...

(Please forgive me for adding watermarks to this set, but with this piece being as rare as it is, I wanted to try to discourage any lurkers from using these images in their eBay auctions)

[Edit]

Sadly, despite my initial attempts to prevent it, some of my photos have already shown up on eBay, so I have had to make the watermarks a bit more prominent... and distracting... :(

sse_mum01.jpg

Last edited:
lcummins said:
He rocks Nick!!! Although, I officially give The Mummy PF figure the Award for most impossible to repack product that Sideshow has produced!!!!
Ain't that the truth.

RoboDad said:
Gee, no pressure... ;)

But, since this is a pictures thread...

(Please forgive me for adding watermarks to this set, but with this piece being as rare as it is, I wanted to try to discourage any lurkers from using these images in their eBay auctions)

sse_mum01.jpg

RoboDad, I could cry of joy for you. :monkey2 These pictures are awesome!!!! I can not wait until tomorrow!!!!! Thank you TOE! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :rock2

Last edited:
OH EM GEE!!!!
beeeyoootiful!

this is my creme de la creme of Sideshow products.

just opened mine. it has a couple paint mishaps on the base where the dark paint from the underside bled up to the edges alittle too far, but easily fixable by yours truely. No way I would EVER let this piece leave my possession.

its a masterpiece.

and holy crap! when you open up the sarc. the Mummy truely is mummified in foam.

:mummy

occulum said:
...and holy crap! when you open up the sarc. the Mummy truely is mummified in foam.

:mummy

Yes, I have officially awarded it the prestigious "Most Difficult to Repack Sideshow Product" Award!!!

trophy.jpg

lcummins said:
Yes, I have officially awarded it the prestigious "Most Difficult to Repack Sideshow Product" Award!!!

trophy.jpg

...and I vote Anthon Phibes for the most prestigous long Post award :mummy .....:lol That guy can write.

occulum said:
yes it did!

LOTRFan is a SAINT!!!

It sounds like you already opened it fully, but I am really curious to hear/see exactly HOW this thing is wrapped?! It sounds like quite an experience. :google

LOTRFan said:
It sounds like you already opened it fully, but I am really curious to hear/see exactly HOW this thing is wrapped?! It sounds like quite an experience. :google
hola crap yes!

its funny cause I saw what Lonnie said about the packaging. Then I opened him up. At first looks VERY simple. Theres the base, check, then theres the sarcophagus. Dont see what the big deal is.

THEN, after unwrapping about 20ft of cellophane from around it, I opened it up to find the mummy literaly mummified in layer after layer of tightly wrapped/taped foam.
Its quite the task to completely unwrap safely.

only a couple paint spots on the base where the dark paint from the bottom bled up onto the sides. I can easily fix them myself. No way in hell Im sending this thing back.

Truely a stunning piece.
So much so I might have to pick up a color version. Which would be my only color UniMonster.

.. did I say holy crap enough?

Back