SSE Mummy Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mummy #86 had a red x. I wouldn't necessarily classify that as a low number. I also wouldn't classify my Ardeth 11/15 a low number either, but it had a red x as well.

IMO, there's little men running around at night at SS werehouse rampantly writing red x on random boxes

I would have to get up into the attic to really test this theory, but my Fantastic Four diorama #029/550 did not have a red X. The rest of the boxes are out of sight.

The Monster said:
Hey all check it out! #32 on ebay has now covered up the names of the bidders!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Actually, that's a new feature implemented by Ebay.

From Ebay: As the internet evolves, eBay continues to strike a balance between preserving transparency and protecting our Community of members. eBay has decided to change how bid history information is displayed so bad guys cannot target bidders with fake offers using this information. If you are not the seller, you will no longer be able to view Bidder's User IDs on the Bid History page. If you are the seller of this item and logged in, you will still be able to see the bidder details. Other members will see anonymous names, such as Bidder 1, applied consistently to the Bid History page.

Last edited:
JSAuctionService said:
Nope - not by a long shot my friend!

Ever try to re-pack a @$#%@#$% Gen. Grievous PF?

:cuss :stake :banghead :horror :cuss :stake :banghead :horror

JS :D

YES I DID!!! It was complex, but it did repack as originally sent! Of course, I took lots of pictures when I first received it and unpacked it! The problem with The Mummy is, that it is nearly impossible to get it repacked just as it came so that everything fits nicely and closes all the way! At least that was my experience on repacking both the color and SSE at least once each!

threeonesix said:
Don't you mean flipper?? Or can only the cool kids here be flippers and everyone else a scalper?:monkey1 I've never really understood the difference...can someone explain it to me?
It really doesn't matter. As a scalper myself, I could care less. You can call me flipper, scalper, piece of scum, evil bastard, jerk, opportunist, worthless human being, or what my mother calls me, John.:D

threeonesix said:
Don't you mean flipper?? Or can only the cool kids here be flippers and everyone else a scalper?:monkey1 I've never really understood the difference...can someone explain it to me?

Filppers & scalpers are the same thing in my book.
There is nothing wrong with a board member selling to another board member at cost.
It is NOT right for people to buy these limited edition items & then sell them for 2,3, or sometimes 4 times the price on evilbay. People like that should go out & get a real job!!!! It is people like that who give us true collectors a bad name!!!! If any of you on this board sell The Mummy SSE PF for 2,3,or 4 times the price after taking it from a board member who was kind & passed it to you,
you are not a very nice person in my book!!!!! That is all I have to say on the subject!!!! :mad:

Last edited:
The Monster said:
There is nothing wrong with a board member selling to another board member at cost.
It is NOT right for people to buy these limited edition items & then sell them for 2,3, or sometimes 4 times the price on evilbay. People like that should go out & get a real job!!!! It is people like that who give us true collectors a bad name!!!! If any of you on this board sell The Mummy SSE PF for 2,3,or 4 times the price after taking it from a board member who was kind & passed it to you,
you are not a very nice person in my book!!!!! That is all I have to say on the subject!!!! :mad:

This is what I have to say to all of the Filppers & scalpers out there....:moon :rotfl

The Monster said:
I guess I am not a nice person then.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Monster said:

I'll get over it :D

Ok so I took the day off work today so I could unwrap the Mummy... :monkey5 ;) Well packed Sideshow! :rock Well actually it was packed the same as the regular Mummy which was well packed as well! :rock

MY PICTURES

nice pics Fritz.

I'll add.

Mummy1.jpg

Mummy3.jpg

Mummy4.jpg

Mummy5.jpg

Back