JND Studios 1/3 1992 Batman Returns Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, just to clarify, I'm only speaking on the Catwoman piece itself. The Selina Kyle does have a fabric outfit. Apologies for not being clearer earlier. The whip is apparently real leather.
No i got that, the Selina is clearly fabric. I was talking about the Catwoman latex.

Considering how most of the Cabwoman is sculpted, i'm not sure why the cost is as high as their other figures that require extra silicone/tailoring. Oh well.

No i got that, the Selina is clearly fabric. I was talking about the Catwoman latex.

Considering how most of the Cabwoman is sculpted, i'm not sure why the cost is as high as their other figures that require extra silicone/tailoring. Oh well.
I agree. A $1600 would have been right. However jnds sculpt on that head is incredible. The stitching alone on that mask is better than p1. The cat pet is also very well done. Where the p1 is kinda silly. It still doesn't justify the extra $700. But they also know their pieces sell out so o guess they will raise up until it gets a push back. Personally a penguin would be outstanding. But the one I'm waiting for is a 1/3 Ripley from ALIEN

I agree. A $1600 would have been right. However jnds sculpt on that head is incredible. The stitching alone on that mask is better than p1. The cat pet is also very well done. Where the p1 is kinda silly. It still doesn't justify the extra $700. But they also know their pieces sell out so o guess they will raise up until it gets a push back. Personally a penguin would be outstanding. But the one I'm waiting for is a 1/3 Ripley from ALIEN
Oh, i get it, they charge those prices because well.....they can haha, it's part of the premium product attraction.

$1600 would've been nice but there's also no precedent for that price from them either so having that expectation seems unfounded. Don't get me wrong, I'd have love for that to have been the price, but had no delusion in thinking it would be so. I expected this to be around $2300. With this one being only $1999, it actually is a price reduction compared to recent pieces rather than price hike.

$1600 would've been nice but there's also no precedent for that price from them either so having that expectation seems unfounded. Don't get me wrong, I'd have love for that to have been the price, but had no delusion in thinking it would be so. I expected this to be around $2300. With this one being only $1999, it actually is a price reduction compared to recent pieces rather than price hike.
Oh I absolutely purchased it. The only hesitation I had was the deposit is much higher than other companies. 400 is wild lol. I chose to do the 400 and pay the rest in the end which gives me some extra time to put money on the side. I'm also paying off another 1/3 and I'm waiting for the p1 doll to ship.
I was definitely getting this piece regardless.

I have no idea how Darkside is operating as a successful business. Super high prices and the paint work on every statue I’ve seen looks like it was done 15 years ago.
Besides the 1/3 Star trek statues the rest of there line they are behind the times with quality and with high prices . My guess is they will be the 1st major statue company to go out of business in this current collectible market crash .

Oh I absolutely purchased it. The only hesitation I had was the deposit is much higher than other companies. 400 is wild lol. I chose to do the 400 and pay the rest in the end which gives me some extra time to put money on the side. I'm also paying off another 1/3 and I'm waiting for the p1 doll to ship.
I was definitely getting this piece regardless.
Oh I completely agree! I just paid off my JL Superman and was sorta taken aback again at how much the deposit was for that :lol but they know those who want one of their pieces enough will pay it

Oh I completely agree! I just paid off my JL Superman and was sorta taken aback again at how much the deposit was for that :lol but they know those who want one of their pieces enough will pay it
If Jnd did a Ripley 1/3 I'd absolutely find a way. Especially if her likeness was spot on. With the cat and the flamethrower hunched over and sweaty.

Do-sun Won said:
Here is some news of JND Studios from JNDizer youtube channel.

Catwoman : JND finally decided to produce dual version of Catwoman in two types. So, you can choose which version you want to get and everybody will be happy. There will be an announcement of this decision officially by e-mail soon.

riGPHLy.jpeg

KO1nc7s.jpeg

Back