JND Studios 1/3 1992 Batman Returns Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFi3nd

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Teaser pic posted on FB

1000003145.png

Oh man! Very excited to see this. It NEEDS an additional unmasked portrait with all her wavy hair.

If JND are going into Burtonverse, though, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re able to get Jack’s rights to make his Joker. If that ends up happening, I’m so screwed :LOL:

Last edited:
In the recent JND News episode, Daniel mentioned that they just got the approval from “the actress” so Catwoman will be going up for PO in April. If she looks good and doesn’t have an exclusive type situation, I’ll probably go through Spec instead of direct with JND on this one.

Walking pose with whip and a cat is getting a little repetitive with Pfeifer Catwoman collectibles, but otherwise suit detail is looking nice.

The cat is either sculpted incredibly well or is looking like it may have flocked/rooted fur

Last edited:
Do we know if this is going to be a two piece set with Selina (office attire) and Catwoman? Hoping we can get options like one or the other or both. I wasn't a fan of the p1/blitzway version. There were some liberties with her body shape we will say lol.

Do we know if this is going to be a two piece set with Selina (office attire) and Catwoman? Hoping we can get options like one or the other or both. I wasn't a fan of the p1/blitzway version. There were some liberties with her body shape we will say lol.
Interesting 🤔 I thought the P1/Blitzway got it mostly right on her physique. The Darkside Collectibles one seems to have taken more liberties than P1

Interesting 🤔 I thought the P1/Blitzway got it mostly right on her physique. The Darkside Collectibles one seems to have taken more liberties than P1
Honestly imo pfeiffer was a bit more unstable in her nature. Man hating doniminatrix. But her breasts were incredibly small in real life. And if you look at film and the statue there's absolutely some liberties. It's fine I know it Sells statues and that's something most collectors never complain about. But it does go against her entire character of man hating cat lady lol

Will this piece (the masked version anyway) have the least silicone of any JND statue so far?

They can easily get away with translucent resin here, but I don't think they can resist putting their trademark rubbery touch (and price tag) on this.

Will this piece (the masked version anyway) have the least silicone of any JND statue so far?
doubtful. Both Pattison and Bale Batman cowl sculpts have silicone for the open mouth areas and the eye areas. Pattison technically has a full silicone face under the cowl. Given how thin the cut outs are on Catwoman’s mask and how exposed the face is between the openings for her eyes and mouth, I’m pretty sure she’ll also have a full silicone face under her mask

I doubt we'll get an office attire version, though that would be crazy fun if we did.

If JND is indeed going to offer a duo version, I wonder which Selina Kyle scene their statue will depict. Regardless, im definitely interested.
1000003231.jpg

A Selina in evening gown would be gorgeous and probably something left field JND would do. But i feel like office Selina is a little more "iconic" as a second option and works better as a "duality" double kind of release with one figure being timid and the other being crazy.

I doubt this will be a double though, i think they will just do a Catwoman.

Back