SSE Mummy Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the pictures I took of my "unwrapping party":

mumwrap1.jpg

mumwrap2.jpg

mumwrap3.jpg

mumwrap4.jpg

mumwrap5.jpg

mumwrap6.jpg

mumwrap7.jpg

mumwrap8.jpg

mumwrap9.jpg

Thanks Robo (though I have seen them somewhere else ;) ), that is quite a packaging job! :eek

LOTRFan said:
Thanks Robo (though I have seen them somewhere else ;) ), that is quite a packaging job! :eek
Yeah, I knew you had seen them ;), but I thought some of the other freaks might get a kick out of the insane amount of packing material used on this piece. It boggles my mind how anyone could receive a damaged one, considering how well-wrapped it is.

occulum said:

RoboDad's was #25; this is supposed to be #32. Those look like RoboDad's pictures, with the watermark cropped off! He added the watermark to ward off eBay rats, and they use the pictures within 24 hours!!! :rotfl

His last feedback was for a Retro Spider-Man PF, and cross-checking the Registry, he is a member of Statue Forum; his ID is 316what.

Last edited:
lcummins said:
RoboDad's was #25; this is supposed to be #32. Those look like RoboDad's pictures, with the watermark cropped off! He added the watermark to ward off eBay rats, and they use the pictures within 24 hours!!! :rotfl

His last feedback was for a Retro Spider-Man PF, and cross-checking the Registry, he is a member of Statue Forum; his ID is 316what.

nice work detective Cummins!

lcummins said:

Thanks for the legwork! I sent him a "nice" little note on eBay, and I am also going to post it to Statue Forum.

And, sadly, I guess I now have to take my pictures down. :mad:

RoboDad said:
Thanks for the legwork! I sent him a "nice" little note on eBay, and I am also going to post it to Statue Forum.

And, sadly, I guess I now have to take my pictures down. :mad:

Actually you could just edit the placings of the tags. Put them in more noticeable places like near the face and the like. The tag is rather transparent anyway so it wont take away from the pictures. Pus it would be a real shame to take down such superb pictures.

lcummins said:
Yes, I have officially awarded it the prestigious "Most Difficult to Repack Sideshow Product" Award!!!

trophy.jpg

Nope - not by a long shot my friend!

Ever try to re-pack a @$#%@#$% Gen. Grievous PF?

:cuss :stake :banghead :horror :cuss :stake :banghead :horror

JS :D

PC - Yep, the number on the box is the edition number.

And a big red X on the side as well is always a good sign!

If the Mummy is this big, imagine what the box for PF Hulk will be! :horror

JS :)

JSAuctionService said:

Cheers!

What do you mean by the big red X? Is my image not showing? :confused: :eek:

I can't wait for my final keeper... HULK! :chew I'm going out on a high! Then, like that, I'm gone...

My next statue will be a flat! :lol

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

JSAuctionService said:
Nope - not by a long shot my friend!

Ever try to re-pack a @$#%@#$% Gen. Grievous PF?

:cuss :stake :banghead :horror :cuss :stake :banghead :horror

JS :D
Actually, Lonnie told me that he did have to repack Grievous and still rated the Mummy as being harder to repack.

JSAuctionService said:

I have always wondered what those big red x's were for on the sides of boxes. Please enlighten us JS.

Shai Hulud said:
Seriously :confused:
yup.
Dusty slipped up awhile back and mentioned that she was told thats the reason for them when someone asked.
When I then asked what was the need if they were truely shipped randomly she quietly bowed out of the conversation :lol

Back