SSE Mummy Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSE Mummy Pics...Rather Blahh

Well, I guess someone has to be the lone voice of dissent.

I really don't like the monochrome "color" scheme on this one at all; IMHO, it's just plain bland and uninteresting.

Glad I got the color release, however to all those for whom the SSE floats their boat, congrats.

B.

PS - The more SSE releases I see, the more I really don't care for the whole concept. In fact, I have an SSE Dracula bust on order that I am considering cancelling.

Anton Phibes said:
Congrats to all of you, esp. Monster and Occulum, who were able to get this piece and put it alongside all of the rest of their collection(s). I have watched all of the drama unfold and was rooting for those of you who really wanted to get one. All of you who helped these guys get the pieces they wanted should take a bow. That's just great teamwork all around. Not to mention being very considerate. Kudos and congratulations where due.:chew :chew :chew :chew

Thank you Anton Phibes! However the Congrats goes to TOE for having such a kind heart. :) Thank you to all who took part in the buddy thread for this piece. It is so awesome to see board members help one another out when Sideshow does things like this. I was not picked for the lottery by Sideshow, but because of my good buddy TOE I will have one.

Thanks TOE!

The Monster,
Nick :)

Last edited:
I agree with you my friend because without these people we would be forced to go to ebay and fight and overbid one another to get this piece if it were not for them. Would love to get the chance to meet some of these freaks some day...... Hell I have no more strings attached,maybe I should treat myself to sdcc this year for some ****tails with some of these fine folks, we will see!!!!

The Monster said:
I have to say thanks to my good buddy TOE for getting a hold of one of these for me. Words can not say what having this peice for my collection will mean to me. To have such a great friend like you is truly an honor.

My brother made a great decision on helping you out Monster. You definitely would enjoy it more than him. If I got one, I would definitely announce it also. There are still people not corrupted by greed. Congrats again.

Wow Congrats to everyone who got this. He is definately better looking than the color edition.

The Monster said:
Good Morning TOE,

Please send me the total I owe you for the The Mummy SSE PF figure today & I will get you paid today.

Later man & thank you again.

The Monster,

Nick

PM SENT :)

Darth Roranous said:
I still can't believe I haven't seen one yet on eBay.

I'm surprised as you are. give it 2-3 more days. It hasn't hit the east coasters yet.

The Monster said:
Hi TOE,

I have now paid you for my The Mummy SSE PF figure.

BAD ASS STATUE SENT!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

+1 FOR THE KURGANS!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Post pics when you get the chance Nick :mummy

Correct me if I'm wrong, but PF suppose to be mixed media correct? If so, which part of this statue is cloth? thanks.

TOE said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but PF suppose to be mixed media correct? If so, which part of this statue is cloth? thanks.
Ive wondered about this myself.

mainly cause I was under the impression that the mixed media was the kink in getting a PF Creature made

occulum said:
Ive wondered about this myself.

mainly cause I was under the impression that the mixed media was the kink in getting a PF Creature made

or a PF Ironman.

So, can any of the owners of the Mummy either exclusive or not chime in.

TOE said:
or a PF Ironman.

So, can any of the owners of the Mummy either exclusive or not chime in.

I think I remember reading that the original intention was to have real cloth bandages, but it turned out to be impossible in production and was dropped in favor of the sculpted version. Of course, I may have just dreamed that... :lol

Back