SSE Dracula VS Renfield Picture Thread !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was also re-taped. If it was done for QC purposes, it didn't work since mine doesn't sit properly on the pegs same as ozzfan84's.

This is starting to remind me of the Mummy Pf fiasco. Remember all the quality issues associated with that piece?:banghead

I guess my luck on that one was different, because it didn't seem like a fiasco to me. Both my color and SSE versions are flawless :monkey3.

But it does seem that Sideshow was more diligent on verifying the quality of the SSE Drac Dio, which is to be commended.:joy

I guess my luck on that one was different, because it didn't seem like a fiasco to me. Both my color and SSE versions are flawless :monkey3.

But it does seem that Sideshow was more diligent on verifying the quality of the SSE Drac Dio, which is to be commended.:joy

Well, la-dee-dah. LOL!:lol:rotfl

I got a good one too. But the retailer from whom I buy had a lot with the scratched nose, etc. problems.

Well, la-dee-dah. LOL!:lol:rotfl

I got a good one too. But the retailer from whom I buy had a lot with the scratched nose, etc. problems.

:rotfl

Yeah, I do remember seeing pics of quite a few of the Mummy PFs that had scratched noses, bad paint rubs on the sarcophagus, and other problems.

But then, I do seem to be pretty high on the "let's that that guy a broken statue today!" list at Sideshow, at least based on how familiar I am with the customer service "refund or replacement" form, so how I lucked out with TWO perfect Mummies boggles my mind.

Any more pics? Still waiting for mine... :wacky
I know I'm one who promised some photos, but I decided to wait until I get my SSE Frank vs Wolf dio later this week, then I am planning to post photos of all four.

I sent my pics to Sideshow today. I'm just waiting back to hear if I can get a replacement...

So I dremmeled half the back peg off mine and now it fits onto the base. It's snug but it does fit.

Few photos of mine finally, and along with Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman:

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Back