SSE Dracula VS Renfield Picture Thread !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went home and set mine up and took one pic before I came back to work.

100_3958.jpg

I somewhat agree. Sideshow really needs to sit down with their Chinese contacts, and see if they can do anything to improve the quality control at the factory.

But, be that as it may, I am still completely in love with this piece (both the color and the SSE).

Tomorrow I promise to take a bunch of photos of both of the new dios, and I'll include some of the (color) Frank vs Wolf Man dio as well.

Well, ya know, when ya pay some one just enough to buy a bag of rice each day, you don't exactly get artist quality.:rolleyes:

I went home and set mine up and took one pic before I came back to work.

100_3958.jpg

Awesomeness! The SSE Franky Dio is pretty high up on my wishlist. Been on the dang waitlist with Sideshow since the morning it went up for preorder. Not liking my odds at getting filled.

Awesomeness! The SSE Franky Dio is pretty high up on my wishlist. Been on the dang waitlist with Sideshow since the morning it went up for preorder. Not liking my odds at getting filled.

I am still waiting---I thought I would get one

Great pics! The best I've seen. I'm still on the wait list for this one.

Anyone have trouble getting the two pegs to line up with the base? Mine was real tough to get both pegs in and the feet wont go all the way to the base. I'm not complaining, though. I'm just happy to have one. Besides, you can't really tell when looking at it.

I always get afraid when it is difficult to put the pegs into bases. It scares the hell out of me that I'll break it.

Back