Help me decide - a thread for all indecisive Freaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a massive 1:6 Star Wars collection soon collecting dust. All figures in my original display space will soon be packed back into their boxes. Going forward my display space will be severely limited. Contemplating wether to sell off all second-tier characters like Dooku, stormies, clones etc etc.. I don’t know the total numbers, but it is closer to 100 than 50 figures. So, a small fortune in monetary terms.

How would you, dear freaks, act in such a situation? Within five years I’m planning to clone some copies of myself, further restricting any hobby like this 1:6 collecting.
sell them and free yourself of materialism. keep a handful you really like.

yeah, sell that sht. If you're not a newb collector you know what you want to keep and what you don't.

sell them and free yourself of materialism. keep a handful you really like.
yeah, sell that sht. If you're not a newb collector you know what you want to keep and what you don't.
Thanks guys. Yes, all of this after all is just a sign of our chains to materialism. Quite sad when you think about it.

packing stuff and couldn’t find the box for Luke. Checked all my compartments to no avail. Then I suddenly felt urged to check a closet, where I found not only the box but two other hot toys figures. If one can forget something out of existence, it might be time to let it go.

Alrighty folks, if you could only choose one which would you pick?

IMG_1911.jpeg

Or

IMG_1912.jpeg

I can’t decide 😅

Thanks!

So, I'll start this thread off:

I am thinking of trimming down my pre-orders and would like some opinions on what to keep/drop to save some funds.
I'm also leaning more into a Quality over Quantity thing.
I am of the mind to keep all my Inart figures - the quality looks astounding
Same with the Van Helsing/Dracula set
Everything else is negotiable
My collection is pretty eclectic - but I have a bunch of Batman/villains stuff, LOTR, Horror, Spidey villains, Marvel, Sci-Fi etc....
Most of my collection can be seen here: lordnastrond's collection - in all its chaotic glory!
Though I have sold a few of these/added some since I took these pics, but it might give an idea.

I am thinking of doing this primarilly due to funds and some other pre-orders I am thinking of getting into
Namely I am looking at maybe adding a Spiderverse collection, the new Venom figure, the Feral Predator figure and the new John Wick

Current Pre-orders

• Inart Gandalf
  • Inart Pennywise [deluxe]
  • Inart Batman premium
  • Inart Aragorn premium
  • Inart Harry Potter deluxe
  • Inart Cavill Superman
  • Kaustik Plastik Hammer Horror Dracula/Van Helsing exclusive 2 pack
  • S-HERO SH001 1/6 Scale DOOM MONARCH
  • Kratos figure
  • Hot Toys Maguire Spiderman w Sandman
  • Mars Toys Mobster/Museum Joker
  • Hot Toys Batman Keaton deluxe set with Gargoyle
  • Mars Toys Carrey Riddler
  • Terminator 2 T1000 figure – Present Toys.
  • Mars Toys Frank Gorshin Riddler
  • David Lost Boys – Sideshow
  • 1/6 Sauron - Dragon Toys 'Dark Ruler'
  • Soosootoys SST-057 Mr.Ice [bathrobe Freeze]
  • Soosootoys Blade figure

Thoughts? Input?
Hello, Having read your thoughts and the pre orders list I say, Less is more, the less you eventually have the more you see. Much luck in your quest, it is not an easy one.

Back