Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From all the pics I see here, I'm glad I canceled my order. Paint doesn't seem that great and there's just something about the whole statue that doesn't do it for me. Happy for the ones who like it though.

that's what i'm thinking too , now let's hope cap america turns out better :pray:

It is only the prototype pieces that SSC really put a lot of efforts on and make it perfect. So when we see the prototype we get pump and want to jump on the PO. And when we receive the actual piece it turns out different than what we expect. I think it is false advertise when they do it like that.

My dad got his Thor EX #25 in today. The strap on the hammer's handle that goes around his hand broke off, but aside from that, there wasn't any other damage and he really likes it. Just need to get a replacement hand from SSC now.

Thor arrived! He's in perfect shape and no damages or crazy eyes! I'm very surprised how large it is and how much more I like it in person than the pictures online!

I only have one complaint, the nails are painted too dark!

Quick Iphone Pictures:

The Avengers so far:
5d793f05.jpg

91b176d5.jpg

Got my Thor today too. Reg. edition #17/1500. Definitely looks amazing in person! No problems with the paint apps on the faces and the pose looks powerful in person. Love the size too.

My dad got his Thor EX #25 in today. The strap on the hammer's handle that goes around his hand broke off, but aside from that, there wasn't any other damage and he really likes it. Just need to get a replacement hand from SSC now.

Just be patient. I still haven't received a return authorization for mine. It will be a week tomorrow since I started the process.

still waiting for mine, i would just repaint his finger nails if it bothers me in person. Should be easy to do.

Just watched a review of this and then compared it with Pitu's SSDC vid and very disappointed that the paint apps on the final product isn't as good as it was on the proto. Doesn't bode well for my first PF next month :(

Back