Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does it seem like I need to forward to receiving replacements these days. Why is it hard to get it right the first time.

I decided to return mine for a refund. Three separate problems with one piece is just not acceptable, and I will have a better use for my rewards points.

^you're not going for a replacement?!?

No. The issues can be resolved, but 3 different problems on one piece is unacceptable to me. If this were modern Thor from the comic I would be inclined to get a replacement, the movie version doesn't rate as high for me.

:dunno Seems to be getting that way. In the old days, this almost never happened. In the past couple years, I've had to do it several times.

Yeah, in the last two years I have returned several items for replacements, seems standard now.

I decided to return mine for a refund. Three separate problems with one piece is just not acceptable, and I will have a better use for my rewards points.

Will SS return your reward points on this? I remember the fine print always saying you wouldnt get them back.

Why does it seem like I need to forward to receiving replacements these days. Why is it hard to get it right the first time.

:dunno Seems to be getting that way. In the old days, this almost never happened. In the past couple years, I've had to do it several times.

Possibly cos they reship returned products, my IM bust had an area unpainted and there was the another party's return info inside the box.

Possibly cos they reship returned products, my IM bust had an area unpainted and there was the another party's return info inside the box.

i know sideshow continues to deny it but it's a fact they reship returned products. I received statues in the past where I ordered the regular after it was already in stock (not preorder exclusive), and the boxes had customs stamps & shipping label on it.

i think they just have someone inspect the returned product, if it looks fine it gets repackaged and shipped again as new (which is fine as long as they actually do a proper inspection...)

Well, I get to take a hammer and smash my very first Sideshow piece. Looks like they don't need me to return the broken/shipped pieces and I need to send pictures of their destruction. I don't recall ever getting to do this before. I'm looking forward to it. I guess it's appropriate that Thor will be the first piece I smash with a hammer.

Yes, I asked this before I requested the return. Since the return is due to product defect I get them back.

Well now you can use your points on Rhino...:hi5:

I just received my shipping notice on this one. It should be here sometime next week. :yess:

Hi, im pretty new to this community, but here is a couple of pics of the Thor PF i got. I think it looks awesome :D Looks better in person, and it's alot bigger then i though :p this is only my 3rd statue so far (Morgul lord PF and Kratos), but hope more will come. Atleast fulfill The Avengers, awesome movie! :D Cant wait to see the price on the new Hulk! please be affordable.

(not the best picture quality from my phone tho)

qwx3sx.jpg

2r5ry2p.jpg

2jezl9u.jpg

Back