Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics don't do it justice:

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3693.jpg

IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3720-1.jpg

IMG_3722-1.jpg

Have you repainted the head and the nails? They look perfect. On mine and the others have more of a darker nails and head paints.

Nope. Mine has some dark/dirty spots on the finger nails too. I think because of the lighting, the camera didn't pick it up much.

I'm pretty excited to get mine now after seeing the in hand pics. I think this thing came out great and can't wait to see it for myself.

I'm pretty excited to get mine now after seeing the in hand pics. I think this thing came out great and can't wait to see it for myself.

You should get it. When the first in hand pics came up I was really disappointing and always have bad things to say about the piece. But when I actually have it in hand and mine arrived in perfect shape, my opinion completely change and am really happy that I bought it.

Some comparison shots I've just put together;

Thor @ SDCC

ScreenShot2012-05-08at161524.png

Thor come release

ScreenShot2012-05-08at162032.png

Obvious difference in paint quality on both the head sculpt and the chain like sleeves

Obviously I'm happy for those who have this and are pleased with it but personally I'm not looking forward to the PF's I have ordered if they're not going to represent what I thought I was ordering :dunno

Just be patient. I still haven't received a return authorization for mine. It will be a week tomorrow since I started the process.

That's weird. I got mine already. Never taken me more than 2 days to get the authorization. What are you getting returned/replaced?

Unless taken with the exact same camera in the same conditions, I don't think you can make an accurate comparison with 2 screenshots of videos of different quality.

I am slowly starting to like this piece more and more. I think I might pick up the regular for a lower price from a different retailer.

You should get it. When the first in hand pics came up I was really disappointing and always have bad things to say about the piece. But when I actually have it in hand and mine arrived in perfect shape, my opinion completely change and am really happy that I bought it.

I PO'd it when it first came out but unfortunately I have to buy most of my stuff on flex. Last payment is this week and I should have it in hand next week. Congrats to all that has already received it.

Thor has landed in the uk and has to be said I awesome really happy with it. The paint to me looks really good and IMHO is much better than the hot toys I sold :)

Excellent pics mattman, your pics really show how great the paint apps really are. They look fantastic in-hand :clap

That's weird. I got mine already. Never taken me more than 2 days to get the authorization. What are you getting returned/replaced?

The base is smudged, the chest piece is cracked, and there is a chip out of the helmeted head sculpt. I submitted my return request with pictures, and after four days they requested another picture, which I sent right away. Four days after that, they requested yet another picture, which I have now sent. Back to waiting. Not sure what's going on.

The base is smudged, the chest piece is cracked, and there is a chip out of the helmeted head sculpt. I submitted my return request with pictures, and after four days they requested another picture, which I sent right away. Four days after that, they requested yet another picture, which I have now sent. Back to waiting. Not sure what's going on.

I just needed the hand replaced so that's why it probably only took a day to process. Maybe its just the amount of things wrong with it, which seem to be quite a bit, that they are determining if they can send the individual pieces or should just go with a full replacement. Dunno, but it really sucks that it came so many issues.

W in TF?!? :mad:
I already got my notice for my chipped and cheesy fixed chest plate replacement. I have a friend that already got his notice for a replacement piece also. They juss givin' you da runaround!

That's bizzare....

On another note, my replacement body just shipped. Please be a good one.

Back