Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant believe i am defending this piece, but i STILL dont see what's so bad about it even at close up. The head looks great imo, i am very particular about paint quality and this looks fine, the hairline is good, eye is good, no overflow on the paints. :dunno

What exactly is the problem here?

IMG_1384.jpg

thor-closeup-e1301573082741.png

^^ IMO, there is nothing wrong with the portrait of Thor. Out of all the Thors made (Hot Toys), this has the best likeness. After rewatching the movie again, his body size appear correct too. It's a very nice piece. Can't wait to get my replacement body in a few weeks :)

^^ IMO, there is nothing wrong with the portrait of Thor. Out of all the Thors made (Hot Toys), this has the best likeness. After rewatching the movie again, his body size appear correct too. It's a very nice piece. Can't wait to get my replacement body in a few weeks :)

yeah the likeness looks better than the ht version imo, which is pretty rare.

/shrug to each of its own.

Think it could just be bad pics throwing it off. Everyone who got 1 seems to be pretty happy with it other than the defects.

I think its the best Thor likeness out there of all the products we've seen. Could they all be a little bit better? Sure but depending on the person that could be said of any sculpt.

:lol:lol:lol

I don't mind criticisms or negative comments, but please, to anyone who wants to bash this PF, at least make it constructive or put some put thought into it!

the pose is generic, the likeness sucks, the paint apps don't warrant the price, he's gazing off into the stars, and the stitching on the pants makes it look like he's wearing a diaper.

so in short, it's terrible. ;)

the pose is generic, the likeness sucks, the paint apps don't warrant the price, he's gazing off into the stars, and the stitching on the pants makes it look like he's wearing a diaper.

so in short, it's terrible. ;)

Have you seen this in person or are you just going by the photos posted here?

This is a great PF, I love mine and don't care what some of the trolls around here say.

You have MKVI and War Machine? How does he look with them? Avengers need to assemble!

I have Thor next to them. He makes the VI and WM look small because of how high up he is and he actually is pretty big.

Back