Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Thor PF in scale with the SS Destroyer? Looking at the scene in the Thor movie, where the Destroyer comes face to face with Thor( before he back hands Thor), looks like the Destroyer is almost double the size of Thor. More like in scale with the 12" HT Thor.
What do you guys think? In scale with the HT Thor or the SS PF Thor?

I don't think the PF is in scale with the Destroyer. The Destroyer would have to be a bit bigger. I was quite impressed with both the Destroyer and the PF but I just don't have the room anymore with all the awesome coming out of the SW line which is my main focus on my collection.

I don't think the PF is in scale with the Destroyer. The Destroyer would have to be a bit bigger. I was quite impressed with both the Destroyer and the PF but I just don't have the room anymore with all the awesome coming out of the SW line which is my main focus on my collection.

Thanks, that's what I thought.....it looks like the Destroyer is more in scale with the 12" HT Thor.

Back