Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the complaining really doesnt matter, in the end this will be the only modern movie thor pf sideshow makes for a long long time.

Knowing how sideshow works you will not see any movie thor pf for years.

So dont buy it now, and pick it up from ebay for 2x or 3x a year or 2 later when everyone else has their avenger set.

All the complaining really doesnt matter, in the end this will be the only modern movie thor pf sideshow makes for a long long time.

Knowing how sideshow works you will not see any movie thor pf for years.

So dont buy it now, and pick it up from ebay for 2x or 3x a year or 2 later when everyone else has their avenger set.

I highly doubt SSC will make another Thor Movie PF. Get it now while it's cheap guys!

I highly doubt SSC will make another Thor Movie PF. Get it now while it's cheap guys!

Agreed, this is the perfect representation of Thor in PF form, there definitely won't be an 'Avengers' Thor made... they will probably make Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Loki, and of course, the Hulk maquette.

I think Thor looks decent. The scale has to wait until Cap to comment.

The only thing I would like to complaint is the size of his head. I display it with comic cap, their bodies are just as big but Thor win the head size which leads to the conclusion Thor is not as buff as the comic cap. He will look way better if his head is smaller.

But other than the size of the head, it is a must have.

The problem I see with this piece is that I think it further proves how outdated Sideshow is in the paint app department. If other companies can do awesome realistic paint jobs in similar runs, and in smaller scales....why hasn't SS been able to do anything to that respect yet? As I said...outdated.

Edit: In this case, it seems they didn't put too much effort on the sculpt either.

:lol Precisely. Why would they bother to improve?

money-eyes.jpg

It's true... I get irritated when I read posts from people who just say they will repaint a $300 something statue if the factory paint is not good enough.

Man, Sideshow has got some people by the balls... :monkey1

Back