Statue Gambit PF/Maquette - Semi confirmed/Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to sarakawa and rjszar for spotting the info :D

Pretty much confirmed around 4:30 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUPfBxs94IU

Rogue is posed as having a conversation with him, so he should match her statue well.

Really hoping he is NOT a maquette because I don't want to pay that type of price. I am hoping they make a matching PF with a smaller danger room themed base.

Also I really hope they make him handsome like he is most always portrayed in the comics. The last PF and bust were a little too gritty.

Thanks to sarakawa and rjszar for spotting the info :D

Pretty much confirmed around 4:30 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUPfBxs94IU

Rogue is posed as having a conversation with him, so he should match her statue well.

Really hoping he is NOT a maquette because I don't want to pay that type of price. I am hoping they make a matching PF with a smaller danger room themed base.

Also I really hope they make him handsome like he is most always portrayed in the comics. The last PF and bust were a little too gritty.

I imagine he will be a maquette also, he will be in some kind of action pose to match Rogue. There's a nice looking custom doing the rounds on ebay too, would be cool if it was like that also

Well, at least I have a true Jim Lee version already, this definitely will be some mish mash Gambit

yeah that is why I'm excited for this one. I have the original PF, so I dont need another exact Jim Lee version, just something badass to display with the new rogue.

I'm intrigued but unless its mindblowing, I'll stick with my original PF. I do like Rogue but her footprint is just so damn big. If Gambit is the same, these 2 are going to take up way too much space and won't be great for displaying with other Xmen statues.

Hope everyone looking for a new Gambit PF gets one, but I'm only interested in a new Cyclops and Colossus PF (Astonishing Cassaday version) as well as a Nightcrawler PF.

Hope everyone looking for a new Gambit PF gets one, but I'm only interested in a new Cyclops and Colossus PF (Astonishing Cassaday version) as well as a Nightcrawler PF.

Colossus would be so cool. I agree about Cyclops too but I reckon they're saving him - his visor is on Emma's base so it's not like he's not represented :lol

Complete the danger room characters SS. That would be nice

hope it's a premium format as well.

If Rogue has such a huge base, Gambit doesn't need one... most people will want to pose them next to eachother and with two huge bases it will be nearly impossible.

Good point about 2 huge bases together. They have kept most of their bases very compact for this series so I hope they do the same with Gambit too. I really need a colossus 1/4 (will never buy the original PF) too so I hope SS makes one.

Rogue has set the standard high. High expectation from this Gambit

I think the main thing is that the big base on Rogue will allow for a more dynamic looking display. Having the characters hitting different focal points for your eye will really make the collection stand out...and allows for better sculpts of the characters themselves as it wont be so imperative to deal with the what character should be 6 inches shorter than the other etc....

I reckon the base will still be massive and he'll be doing some sort of mid air shenanigans

I think the main thing is that the big base on Rogue will allow for a more dynamic looking display. Having the characters hitting different focal points for your eye will really make the collection stand out...and allows for better sculpts of the characters themselves as it wont be so imperative to deal with the what character should be 6 inches shorter than the other etc....

It also drives up the price

Sorry for my ignorance... what is the difference between PF and Maquette? is it both 1/4 scale?

Back