Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from Asia. And I've been looking for a batman pf. So far the three offers I had all have issues with the batman trunks peeling. Is this a ss quality issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm from Asia. And I've been looking for a batman pf. So far the three offers I had all have issues with the batman trunks peeling. Is this a ss quality issue?

Not really a Sideshow quality issue. The trunks on both versions of this Batman PF is made of pleather, and even the highest quality pleather would deteriorate over time. Given proper care it could last for many years.

However, there's only very, very few reported cases of this so far. Those offered to you could have been displayed/stored under high humidity/high heat conditions that can hasten pleather flaking.

I've had mine displayed since the first week they've been released and I have zero peeling or cracking issues.

Here is a picture of my Tony Mei custom Hush head. Ashkan Zomorrodi has almost finished painting it and has sent me these pics.

I am quite impressed. I have 3 different custom heads for my PF and think this one is going to be my favorite.

36889354230_72fe2005b2_b.jpg

Once I have in in hand, I will post a picture on the PF.

Here is a picture of my Tony Mei custom Hush head. Ashkan Zomorrodi has almost finished painting it and has sent me these pics.

I am quite impressed. I have 3 different custom heads for my PF and think this one is going to be my favorite.

36889354230_72fe2005b2_b.jpg

Once I have in in hand, I will post a picture on the PF.

That is awesome, congrats!

Yeah not me. Love the cloth treatment. Adds that element of realism for me. And a nice side by side with Superman.

Knocked my head off on Friday trying to pull off an LED strip above hit....head bounces off shelf and I caught it...no damage to sculpt, but somehow (like the magical spit from Seinfeld) it broke off one of claws on the base and chipped it. Thankfully a single piece break I easily glued back on and due to location can't tell. Went through about 10 of my 3 year olds magic markers to touch up chip and now you can't tell that is there either. I have earthquake putty....maybe time to put some under the head!

Back