Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the statue where SSC went nuts with edition sizes. I remember the years prior to this statue SSC did most up to 1500. Then they noticed secondary market and figured they wanted a piece of that and started to make boat loads of some statues, SM,WW,ST,DV and so on. Statues exclusives use to go in day and once in a while an hour. I remember the Speeder Bike Pf in 2007 going within an hour.

It's the outrageously high ES. 9500 units for the black costume and 2000 units of the blue costume. That'll do it.

what's more shocking is people who try to get retail or higher on the reg LOL!!

I agree. There is nothing like the grey and black or modern age bats for value. For $400 you got a surperb, thick, heavy, bad @$$ statue for the money. It's too bad we'll never see a statue this cheap only $400 and nicely done ever again.

Except the neck is too long and the head is too small.

Heads fine. The neck looks elongated because it’s on top of the cape. If it were situated like the Superman PF (cape on portrait) this would be close to perfection.

Hmmm...you like the pinhead look that began in the 90s. That head looks likes its going to detach any day now and fly away. The neck is located too far back on his shoulders. It's a real mess if you look at it long enough.

Hmmm...you like the pinhead look that began in the 90s. That head looks likes its going to detach any day now and fly away. The neck is located too far back on his shoulders. It's a real mess if you look at it long enough.

Yeah:rolleyes2, just trying to figure out why when you feel this is such an unsightly piece why your in here dogging it. Typically I leave the threads I have no interest in alone. But hey it’s a free country.

Yeah:rolleyes2, just trying to figure out why when you feel this is such an unsightly piece why your in here dogging it. Typically I leave the threads I have no interest in alone. But hey it’s a free country.

People post opinions. That's what message boards are all about. And yes, it is a free country, thanks.

The neck look a bit long from a certain angle, but it ain't that bad.

The freaks who don't have this statue in their physical possession are going to be highly critical of it. You know that fear of the unknown, but once you have it you can see this is 1 of SS's finest.

I own the statue. It's not one of SS finest. The pose is awkward, the neck & shoulders are weird, he has duckface and the head is a little small for the body. I only bought it because it looks good next to Superman, which is one of SS finest.

I own the statue. It's not one of SS finest. The pose is awkward, the neck & shoulders are weird, he has duckface and the head is a little small for the body. I only bought it because it looks good next to Superman, which is one of SS finest.

Money well spent

Back