Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My modern Bats as it is right now (with dust and all). Love it.

LOL. I'm glad you mentioned the dust. I find it so weird when I go to maintain my collection how the head sculpts and cape accumulate more dust than fabric costume, for all people's complaints about the mixed media. I even scanned the entire piece with a flashlight to make sure I wasn't dreaming.:lol

I sold the iron man from that trade also. Lol. Just could not get into the IM 3 suit colors. Bats is a great statue though. I don't miss him as I have the modern version which imo is the best batman statue out there. I have the giant prime1 noel andI still think the modern bats is best. Even though it's smaller then prime it has much more presence.

Yeah I love that modern bats. I really need a blue bats in my collection but I really wish it could be 1/3 scale to match the rest of my bats.

I hope not

If we are referring to a Jim Lee's Hush, Batman will be in blue and gray and oddly enough have a bat symbol very similar to the SSC PF. Jim Lee's Batman was by large portrayed in the blue cape and cowl all through out the early 2000's, Hush-era. Not until the NEW 52 do you see a Jim Lee Batman consistently in Black.

Comic_Art_-_Batman_by_Jim_Lee_(2002).jpg

If we are referring to a Jim Lee's Hush, Batman will be in blue and gray and oddly enough have a bat symbol very similar to the SSC PF. Jim Lee's Batman was by large portrayed in the blue cape and cowl all through out the early 2000's, Hush-era. Not until the NEW 52 do you see a Jim Lee Batman consistently in Black.

View attachment 329625

Still hope he's in black.

Nice! I used to have the dark blue Bats and I liked this headsulpt a lot. It looks cool in blue.

The belt is a nice touch, too. I wish all that came as option parts.

Sold Out. Might be no more get coming. I got one a year ago and that was in 5400 range, so they could have reached 7500.

Last edited:
Ahhh ...close enough! They should just make another comic version classic Batman PF and this time fully sculpted. Its time! :lol

Back