Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind a 1/5 scale full-sculpt DC series, actually. Like they are doing with the Avengers. A consistent Jutice League, maybe? With matching bases, sizes and style.

Congrats on the conversion!

....Ummm ....when did Ink change his name to Trash Panda?

Batman PF with custom leather cape and repainted portrait. Special thanks to DynamicMenace for the custom leather cape and John Ficchi for the fabulous custom paints on the portrait.

What I customized:

bats11_yes.jpg

The repaint of the portrait is fabulous!

Unfortunately, the rest of the body sculpt stayed the same. :lol

Just kidding, RS! Its a huge improvement. I'm still waiting on a fully sculpted 1/4 scale Batman, so you're better off than me.

Looks great! I would definitely tone down the ears and eyebrows. Perhaps add some detail and texture to the mask.

Thank you m.c.d..... did a little more work. There is no texture on the original heads so not sure I will add any... thanks for the suggestions though. Edit: I am still not sure about the texture on the mask I may add some now that the idea is in my head it is just that there isn't any on the cape, gloves, and boots....lol

310237ff75ac8c1cefe092f591956dd9_zpskrdiryjd.jpg

834c89b286d835aa09981b62ba74e826_zpsrf0ha29z.jpg

Last edited:
By the way guys if anyone has a damaged head for the Blue Modern Batman I have a guy who would repair it for free. I may even be able to throw in a custom head based on the head above for a damn good price. We need to match the blue, and I only have the black.

I just noticed this today. Has anyone had this happened to his or her bats?

35607611341_0bfc10bbbc_c.jpg

Any tip on how to fix/restore?

Back