Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does SS charge immediately when a waitlist converts? I am gong to reserve one but don't want to miss out if it converts and they go to charge it and i'm unaware.

Does SS charge immediately when a waitlist converts? I am gong to reserve one but don't want to miss out if it converts and they go to charge it and i'm unaware.

you typically get a 2 day notice that it is going to convert and charge the NRD. you can cancel your WL during that period and not get charged if you change your mind.

you typically get a 2 day notice that it is going to convert and charge the NRD. you can cancel your WL during that period and not get charged if you change your mind.

Okay thanks!! Just gotta be sure to have the full amount ready to go then. Anyone here recently waitlisted this and had it convert?

I'm not sure why I slept on this while it was still available. Guess I was too preoccupied with other things. Hoping we both get confirmed!

i allowed all the negative impressions from the initial orders to push me away. After watching several reviews both really old and recent it just all around looks like such an awesome display piece. And at 400 dollars its a heck of a steal compared to the much higher prices for potentially worse versions.

i allowed all the negative impressions from the initial orders to push me away. After watching several reviews both really old and recent it just all around looks like such an awesome display piece. And at 400 dollars its a heck of a steal compared to the much higher prices for potentially worse versions.

I know when I first saw it, I was turned off by his muscularity, but after seeing it more and more, i realized that this would probably be the only Batman piece I would need.

Here's my DC lineup.... so far :)

Unless Prime 1's offerings of Batman and Wonder Woman come out looking insanely incredible I'm just going to stick with SS versions...

Big%203%2001b.jpg

Has anyone here placed a wait list reservation in the last few weeks and actually had it convert? I would assume if they felt there were zero chances of getting more stock they'd just list it as sold out. Just curious if I should be optimistic or not...

Here's my DC lineup.... so far :)

Unless Prime 1's offerings of Batman and Wonder Woman come out looking insanely incredible I'm just going to stick with SS versions...

Big%203%2001b.jpg

Looks awesome, love the custom full sculpt on the SS Batman!!
But you need a comic superman to go with this group. The resinworx looks amazing though, congrats on a great selection of pieces.

Looks awesome, love the custom full sculpt on the SS Batman!!
But you need a comic superman to go with this group. The resinworx looks amazing though, congrats on a great selection of pieces.

I'm still waiting for a good Superman Comic statue.... SS Superman PF has an incredible portrait but I don't like the pajama suit he has and I don't want to spend the money to have it redone, especially when you see pictures of it leaning... I'm not crazy about Prime 1's offering, so I wait to see what XM will do now that they have the DC Comic license... or maybe Iron Studios will do one...

I'm still waiting for a good Superman Comic statue.... SS Superman PF has an incredible portrait but I don't like the pajama suit he has and I don't want to spend the money to have it redone, especially when you see pictures of it leaning... I'm not crazy about Prime 1's offering, so I wait to see what XM will do now that they have the DC Comic license... or maybe Iron Studios will do one...

I haven't seen ANYTHING going on with the XM 1/4 line for forever now.

I agree with you on the SS pajama superman and prime1 N52. That's why I ended up picking up a custom comic superman . Full sculpt all the way IMO

I haven't seen ANYTHING going on with the XM 1/4 line for forever now.

I believe they just got the license not that long ago.... Given their long line of Marvel statues that still need to be made I'm not surprised we haven't seen anything in regards to the DC license yet...

I believe they just got the license not that long ago.... Given their long line of Marvel statues that still need to be made I'm not surprised we haven't seen anything in regards to the DC license yet...

Given the time constraints of a license the licenses would have be produced simultaneously. It doesn't matter that they have so many things in the que for Marvel they would be getting a move on. I really hope to see something soon though. A classic Superman and Batman from XM could definetly be amazing.

Given the time constraints of a license the licenses would have be produced simultaneously. It doesn't matter that they have so many things in the que for Marvel they would be getting a move on. I really hope to see something soon though. A classic Superman and Batman from XM could definetly be amazing.

Add Deathstroke to the list. I still need a classic 1/4 DS for my collection.

Back