Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tell her to buy you the PRIME 1 Batman if she's really sorry.

problem solved.

otherwise to the next to the next

in other news Im happy to say I sold my extra Gambit PF REG, and Balrog PCS and now my Grey Hulk, Wolverine, and Spidey preorders are paid off.

grey hulk PF the new one in my sig

Sold my PCS Balrog USA Robe PO for it, I think I made the wise decision since I dont have many other Street Fighter statues and I missed the new Ryu

grey hulk PF the new one in my sig

Sold my PCS Balrog USA Robe PO for it, I think I made the wise decision since I dont have many other Street Fighter statues and I missed the new Ryu

Nice! Good call. Waiting to hear the ES before pulling the trigger on Wolvie.

Yeah new Wolvie is something else

I say go for it.

Im trying to sell my old yellow costume Wolvie to make dent in the lsf ive been eying or it could pay off the symbiote spidey new sabretooth pf

Ive started cleaning out my collection for pieces that dont fit anymore and i have no regrets

The original spidey canale trio id never sell

Theres a handful ill always keep for sentimental reasons, other than that the newer pfs kinda do outshine the older ones

Ie punisher captain america wolverine

Anyone know are those custom heads still available for this piece any info on the Bruce Wayne sculpt I'm thinking about getting this piece.also is there a custom cape for this who do I contact.

Last edited:
Anyone know are those custom heads still available for this piece any info on the Bruce Wayne sculpt I'm thinking about getting this piece.also is there a custom cape for this who do I contact.

I am not sure if Francois put a limit on the Bruce Wayne heads ... I have sent him a message for you

She had too much to drink and just lost her mind.

She pretty much just ***** slapped him.:monkey2 His Canale head flew off and he fell over. Then I had to stop her from smashing the rest of my statues. I think I'm going to have to break up with her: nobody hits Batman and gets away with it. She has been crying and telling me she's sorry, but I don't think I can trust her around my collectibles anymore. I'm not sure what I should do.

Do you have a man cave or extra room that you can lock them in?? I would definately keep them in a room that has a locked door, and make sure the door is made of solid wood. Next time she goes agro and goes for you collectibles she'll either break a metacarpal (eg boxers fracture) hitting the door with her fist or she will knock herself out trying to run through it. My wife has a bit of a temper too but I protect my stuff by keeping it locked in the man cave. Also I try to avoid pissing her off, or fighting with her in rooms where my stuff is.

Last edited:
In the other forum Igo tossed out that 3 Batcharacters are in the works. One female, one addicted villain, and one monster has entered sculpt phase.

Confirmed to be either Killer Croc, Clayface, or Man-Bat. Killer Croc is my guess since we will be seeing a version of the character in Suicide Squad.

I'm in for any of those three as long as it looks good. Plus Bane. The female character, if comic related, intrigues me.

Everyone thinks the female will be Arkham Harley even though Igo has already stated that the next Arkham piece will surprise most of us. I think the next Bat related female PF will be Huntress. At least, that's what my gut is telling me.

No Robin or Nightwing

giphy.gif

Back