Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually you're pretty smart, especially with the fabric used on the Batman PF. Whenever I have to move mine, I'm always paranoid that I'll snag the fabric.

Thanks albundyland. I can tell that , i had bad experience with mine Superman PF for handle it without gloves, the damage was minimal and almost unnoticeable but it is there and since that incident happened i had to wear gloves anytime i have to handling mixed media figures. I like my collectibles look perfectly well when are displayed for that reason i am very meticulous.

Hey Guys. I just got mine in and the right arm is kind of dangling and removable from the body (if it wasn't under the cloth shirt). I am assuming this is a break, but since it is so clean and exactly at the shoulder joint I just wanted to check if anyone else's is like that before I contact Sideshow and make a fool of myself :). Thanks!

I just got mine 2 weeks ago and it was perfect. When I opened it, I could smell how fresh it was sitting in their warehouse all these months before it was assigned to me. I have never heard of anybody getting it with a clean break. Was the small sideshow seal intact and not broken. Could it be that UPS handled it during the transport with no care and was just tossing the box around.

I would imagine with a higher degree of certainty that they didn't produce the entire run at once. I am also pretty sure that they would likely stick to the announced ES. Other wise why even announce ES for any collectible they produce? Who knows though right? They could be shafting us all! :panic:

Their warehouse is pretty spacious, I think they can handle it. Besides, they shipped these in batches.

Right, and that was sort of the point of my original post. Maybe it is on WL because the entire ES has not yet been produced and they are waiting on the next batch.

Right, and that was sort of the point of my original post. Maybe it is on WL because the entire ES has not yet been produced and they are waiting on the next batch.

Possible I suppose. Sorry your OP didn't clarify.

Their warehouse is pretty spacious, I think they can handle it. Besides, they shipped these in batches.

Yeah their space is ginormous. Space is not an issue no for SS at all.

Possible I suppose. Sorry your OP didn't clarify.

Your OP was not clear and I took it as KINGB did.

Back