Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bane is more popular than Clayface

----
So you are probably right.

Although even though most are guessing Croc as the Monster in Sculpt, Clayface in that sense is just about as popular as Croc. Croc only really had a resurgence due to his appearance in the Arkham games, where Clayface was kinda just used by the Joker.

So I was asked by a cool kid here about doing a custom head for this one, and I was wondering if there would still be any interest in one given all of the others out there??? It would be Inspired by Jim Lee's work.

So I was asked by a cool kid here about doing a custom head for this one, and I was wondering if there would still be any interest in one given all of the others out there??? It would be Inspired by Jim Lee's work.

I would be interested spidey BUT only if the face is facing forward and not to the side. Are you talking unmasked?

I've never been a big fan of the Bat unmasked. He's supposed to be this big urban myth that makes criminals scared. I can't ever picture him on a gargoyle or out about Gotham on patrol and he suddenly just decides to take his mask off. In the cave, that works for me. Outside, not so much. If I'm displaying a Bats statue, it'll always be with his mask on.

I might be interested in that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have something together already... Just looking to see if A) there is a lot of interest B) if I am making a one off. I will keep people posted. I think what I have now looks pretty nice actually

I have him...it's that big :lol

They could easily do Clayface that size

Yep I have heard the box is just amazingly big

So the neck is being tweaked as we speak so that this will stare straight forward on the PF... but here it is... Inspired by Jim Lee

URL=https://s64.photobucket.com/user/spidey976/media/AngryJimLeeridge_zpskmrfb41t.jpg.html]
AngryJimLeeridge_zpskmrfb41t.jpg
[/URL]

Here is a link to the interest thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...atman-premium-format-custom-jim-lee-head.html

Last edited:
Is the leaning do to the heaviness of the sculpted cape a legitimate concern with this or the Superman PF? Or was it rare? (Wanted to get both opinions with the double post)

Is the leaning do to the heaviness of the sculpted cape a legitimate concern with this or the Superman PF? Or was it rare? (Wanted to get both opinions with the double post)

Actually there wasn't really leaning on this, it was tipping, because the placement of the felt pads was off so it made the base uneven and if you knocked in the wrong spot he'd tip easily. All you have to do is put one or two more felt pads on one side and it fixes the issue. Thor has the same problem, it's just placement.

Actually there wasn't really leaning on this, it was tipping, because the placement of the felt pads was off so it made the base uneven and if you knocked in the wrong spot he'd tip easily. All you have to do is put one or two more felt pads on one side and it fixes the issue. Thor has the same problem, it's just placement.

Yes, it's an easy fix. However, it's bad enough that factory workers are having a hard time placing eye decals in the right spot, now they don't even know how to put the pads on the bases. :gah:

Back